Chapter131-140

Chapter 131: Hua Xin felt pure love again

Teacher Cherry watched secretly for a while, her heart pounding, not at all under her control.

Su Bao's father is really charming, making her difficult to extricate herself...

Her cheeks are hot, and this feeling of being in love makes her intoxicated!

Teacher Cherry didn't notice that a male teacher hurriedly walked not far away.

This is the physical education teacher in the school, and there are very few male teachers in the general kindergarten, except in private schools such as Wuxiang International Kindergarten.

Almost every class here is equipped with a male teacher, and this male teacher is Teacher Zhou, the object of Cherry Teacher... One.

Teacher Zhou is a physical education teacher, enthusiastic and cheerful, and a very kind person.

He patted Mr. Cherry, who was startled and patted his chest coquettishly: "It's you!" It scares people to death. Teacher

Zhou said, "Come here, follow me." Teacher

Cherry hurriedly said, "Where to go?" Teacher

Zhou took her all the way to a remote place before looking her up and down nervously.

"Are you all right? I heard that two children in your class got into a fight, and the parents made trouble at school... Those two kids are still what you were looking at. Teacher

Cherry bit her lip and blamed herself: "It's all to blame on me, I was out of my mind at that time... One didn't pay attention..."

Teacher Zhou patted her to comfort: "It's okay, you don't want to, right." You can't be in a daze when you work in the future.

His tone was helpless, knowing that she was in a daze.

It's kind of cute.

Teacher Cherry sniffed and said aggrievedly: "I was thinking about something with you..."

Teacher Zhou asked softly, "Then have you thought it through?" Choose me or him? Teacher

Cherry suddenly looked pained: "Brother Zhou Xiao... Don't push me anymore, I'm really miserable!

"I love you so much, but Yi Bin is really a good person, and he likes me so much, I will collapse without him, although I don't like him, but I'm really afraid of hurting him..."

"I can't do it, I really can't do it..."

Zhou Xiao sighed: "Good, don't force you." Teacher

Cherry said again: "You give me a little time, I will slowly let him accept it."

Zhou Xiao nodded.

Teacher Cherry said again: "By the way, do you know who Su Bao's parents are?" Especially her dad, woo, I just looked at it, so powerful, I'm a little scared.

Zhou Xiao said, "Su Bao is Han Han's sister, and her foreign home is the Su family... As for her father, I don't know this very well. Teacher

Cherry was secretly frightened.

The Su family... Is it that very low-key big family - the Su family?

She remembered the man in the suit who had never spoken much, and it turned out that this was the big president in the novel.

Teacher Cherry was thrilled.

** After the
fight, Su Bao did not go home with his father, but insisted on finishing the class and did not return until after school.

Han Han saw the injury on Su Bao's face and knew about her fight with someone, and suddenly grinned.

"He actually dares to bully you!" Han Han was angry: "Why don't you call me, I have to beat him too!" "

The loss was great, and I couldn't beat someone with my sister!

Su Bao: "Eh, sister, if I call you, it's too late!"
Han
Han was distressed: "Yes, too... Don't let me see that bear kid next time, see me once and fight once!

She was so angry that she told her family that she would take care of Su Bao.

It was only the first day, and it made her face color...

Han Han got on the school bus with Su Bao.

The school buses left one by one, and the parents who picked up the children also came to pick up the children, and the lively kindergarten returned to quiet.

Not long after, there was a boy standing at the entrance of the kindergarten, carrying a box of bento.

Teacher Cherry ran out in small steps, rubbed his hands and said coquettishly: "Yibin, why are you here?" It's not that you don't come to kindergarten to find me!

Yibin gave her the bento and pursed his lips: "I'm afraid that you forgot to eat again and your stomach hurts." Teacher

Cherry took it and said gratefully: "Thank you, Yibin, you are so good to me..."

Yi Bin said, "Just a thank you?" Teacher

Cherry: "Short, what else do you want?"

Yi Bin pointed to his cheek.

Teacher Cherry suddenly turned red, looked around, and quickly kissed Yi Bin on the face.

Then he stomped his foot and said, "It's annoying!"
After
saying that, he ran quickly with his bento in his hand, like a frightened bird.

Yi Bin couldn't help but smile and whispered, "Little cherry, it's so cute."

What no one knew was that the flower ghost coiled on Mr. Cherry's head was intoxicated and lay down tighter...

** Old Mrs. Su was looking forward at the door, and finally waited for
Su Bao to return, and quickly reached out and pulled her, with a distressed face.

"Su Bao come over, grandmother take a look, does the injury on the face still hurt?"

Su Bao shook his head: "It doesn't hurt!" It's

just that the iodine on the wound is red and shocking.

Old Mrs. Su's heart was stuffed.

Last time Mu Guifan took Su Bao, kowtowing and hurting his forehead, it was also good to apply iodine.

This was just right, and the face was beaten again.

Su Baohun didn't care, stretched out his hand to show: "Grandma, I got a lot of rewards!"

She has a 'hello' on her forehead, two thumbs up with 'likes' on the back of her left hand, and two ice princesses on the back of her right hand.

As if I won some award, I showed it to my family one by one.

Even Little Five didn't let go.

"Little five, look! I have a lot of stickers, only for children who perform very well! I'm awesome, right? Little

Five fluttered his wings and quacked in praise:"Awesome! You are electricity, you are light! You are quacking to shine! The only myth - whoops, superstar-"

Su Bao was so happy that she was reluctant to tear off the stickers when she took a bath, and finally Mu Guifan took a book for her to collect stickers.

Under each sticker, Su Bao must be explained.

"This is the loudest when I roll call, and the teacher rewarded it!"

Mu Guifan took the pen and made a note under this sticker: "The loudest roll call, the reward... Well, okay.

Su Bao added: "This is the first one I ate at noon, the cleanest food, and the teacher rewarded."

Mu Guifan: "Hmm... First place in dry rice, reward.

Su Bao: "This is to help the teacher set up a small stool..."

Mu Guifan: "The teacher's little helper..."

The father and daughter lay on the desk, carefully writing memorandums.

In the blink of an eye, at night, Mu Guifan whispered when he coaxed Su Bao to sleep: "Su Bao, do you think Dad did the right thing today?"

Su Bao thought for a while: "It doesn't seem right to hit people.

But she also hit Yangyang...

So you can't be too demanding of your father...

Mu Guifan touched Su Bao's little brain, and his voice was very good: "Well, Su Bao is right, it's not right to hit people."

"But you have to deal with different people differently. Some people you reason with him, he fists with you, but when you fist with him, it's his turn to reason with you..."

"So sometimes don't be too rigid and easy to lose, you know?"

Su Bao seemed to understand and nodded.

Mu Guifan didn't expect her to understand much of the Great Truth.

He came all the way from darkness, and he understood better than anyone how dark the other side of the bright world was, and he experienced the complexity of human nature.

He hopes that his corn treasure will not be a virgin, nor a bully, that he will not suffer losses, and that he will not be bound by the world...

Just be a straightforward, upright person.

Watching Su Bao gradually fall asleep, Mu Guifan stood up after a long time, stretched his waist, and went out lightly.

Ji Chang, who had been cross-kneeling on the side and closing his eyes to raise his mind, opened his eyes and said, "You said that you don't worry about how Su Bao's father is, now you see it?" Su

Jinyu, who was floating like a ghost fire, had dark eyes under his eyes: "Hmm..."

Ji Chang: "Reassured? You can always go to reincarnation this time, right?

Su Jinyu was pitiful: "Brother, let's discuss it again!" Let me wear the memory soul, I really can't start with the fertilized egg! Ji

Chang: "..."