Chapter 721-730

Chapter 721: Su Bao's New Goldfinger

Back home, Su He asked, "Sister, don't you know how to calculate?" That three-light road leader is really so powerful, even you can't be counted?

Su Bao said: "It can be forcibly calculated, but Grandpa Tortoise's shell will crack, and I will also be eaten back, so it will not be counted."

Su He asked if he couldn't understand who that Taoist priest was, how could he still eat his sister.

Mu Guifan had a different opinion.

"It's not the three-light Daoist who eats Su Bao, this three-light Daoist should be a level that Su Bao must pass in the Tribulation... What eats her is her future, and what she can't count is her future.

Su Bao nodded repeatedly: "Dad fried chicken smart, applaud!"

Yao Diyue tilted her head on the side and thought for a while, and said seriously: "Point the soldiers?

Su Bao shook his head: "The point of the troops will not be ordered casually, there are rules." I

really thought she was blind
~
Su Bao had a bold idea.

She ran back into the room and took out her judgment pen.

Su Bao wondered, if someone could really see her, then did they understand where the three light road chiefs were?

No need to calculate or predict future features, try others.

A child's idea, that's a wonderful idea.

Su Bao is familiar with the road, and this time he can already find that world quickly.

She heard those voices and chose the ones who heard them best.

Su Bao took the pen 'message':

"Sister Xiao Ou? ...... Who is the chief of the Three Light Provinces?

"Sister Avi? Where do you live for a long time? "

"emm...... Sister Hanagi...? "Whether this is a sister or an older brother, Su Bao doesn't understand.

"Sister Sugar Cake? Did you see that three-light road chief? Su

Bao was scribbling with a judgment pen, playing with something very new... Leave a message to the void.

The judgment pen can gather her thoughts into words.

As soon as Ji Chang came in, he saw her sitting cross-knee on the bed, surrounded by a layer of starry river-like things, and the judgment pen was striking...

"!!!"

"Su Bao!"

Didn't you promise him that he wouldn't scribble?

Su Bao just wrote 'Sister Xiaowai, looking forward to you...', when he heard this, he immediately turned the judgment pen, hid it behind him, and shook his head like a rattle: "Master, I didn't scribble, I didn't do anything!" Ji

Chang: "..."

I believe you are a ghost!

[The above characters come from the top of the book friends list.] Some friends said that they didn't understand what the purpose of writing Su Bao was to know that he was a character in the novel... It is explained here that in the setting of this book, Su Bao sees that the world is not a 'novel world', the purpose is not to let her know that she is a character in a novel, but the set [golden finger], that is to say, all book friends are Su Bao's golden finger... Similar to [Off-site Support]. In addition, Ji often hinted that whoever watches who is not necessarily ... It's Su Bao who is looking at you, not necessarily... Su Bao is going to be the king of Yan, the three realms and six realms will be controlled by her, how can we know whether we are in the world or hell now? Which of the three realms and six paths are we? (This passage is structured on top of the structure of the novel, does not represent the author's world view, light spray... )

$$$$$$$$

Beijing.

Damang Mountain.

Damang Mountain is located in the suburbs, and the eastern slope belongs to half of the scenic area, and people will drive and climb the mountain on weekends.

The western ridge is steeper and mang-dense grass, vast, and the western ridge is as named as Da Mang Mountain, where the grass is thick and half a person tall, and no one usually comes here.

There is a Taoist temple from the ridge, and a man in a cyan fortune-telling gown pushes open the door, burns a handful of incense for himself, and then begins to pick up a broom to sweep the floor, looking very leisurely.

It is the three light road chiefs.

Not many people know that there is a Taoist temple here, but the Taoist temple must have incense, so there are still people who know.

No, a couple found here.

However, those who know that there is a Taoist temple here will not know that the master of the Taoist temple is called the Sanlight Daomaster.

"Dao Chief, are you back?" The girl in the couple said in surprise.

The three light road chiefs put down the broom and said: "Please, meet is fate, sit inside."

As the girl walked, she said happily: "We came three times and didn't see the Taoist Chief, and I heard from people I met on the road before that they didn't see the Taoist Chief for a month... We are so lucky! The

Third Light Daoist just smiled slightly and didn't say anything.

What kind of person is like him, just the meeting is not suspicious.

The couple sat down on a futon in the living hall, looking reverent.

Sanlight Dao poured tea and asked, "What do you want?" Couples

know the rules of this Taoist temple, it is difficult to see people, but once they see it, the Taoist is responsive to their needs.

"We want to beg each other... Affection and smoothness last. The boy finally said a word.

The three light road chiefs glanced at the two and said, "What about you? A

hint of hesitation flashed under the girl's eyes, but she still nodded and said, "Well, I hope we will be long... and Shun. The

third light road chief smiled slightly: "Then the lord of the yuan, please go to the incense."

He looked at the boy.

The boy immediately stood up and walked out.

There is incense outside the Taoist temple, and there is a box next to the incense, which is where the incense money is placed, and everyone who knows this Taoist temple knows this rule.

The boy came out to put incense money, and only the girl was left in the living room.

The third light Dao leader said lightly: "The Lord of Origin can say, what do you want?" The

girl saw that he really knew that she wanted something else, and suddenly felt like she saw a savior.

"Dao Chief, you save me..."