Chapter 1241-1250

Chapter 1241 let you shoot shoots, didn't let you shoot so much

Mu Guifan has beaten scoundrels before, and for people who don't care about playing scoundrels, just hit them directly.

But the narrow-minded ghost that Su Bao is facing now is different.

He is a pervert, a scoundrel, not afraid of judgment, and even less afraid of going to hell.

Even if he directly destroys his soul and scatters his soul, he doesn't seem to care.

Su Bao didn't know where to start, and it was okay to directly pour ecstasy soup or look through the book of life and death, but it was always unpleasant.

And he can even say what slanders his mother, and it seems that there is really nothing to sanction him.

Ji Chang sneered: "Really?
As soon as
he raised his hand, a golden pamphlet appeared, turning to a certain page.

"Dou Cheng, a native of XX County, XX Province, was born on X year, X month, and X. He was skinned and deboned, torn apart, and died.

Su Bao nodded: "It's strange that I have to be afraid of going to hell, it turns out that I died so miserably."

Su He asked and exclaimed: "Peeling and deboning, falling apart... It piqued my curiosity! In

ancient times, there were such tortures, what did this narrow-minded ghost do to die so miserably!

Speaking of his own death, instead of showing no horror or hatred, the narrow-minded ghost smiled: "Isn't it?"

Ji Chang looked at it for a while and said, "The person he hates the most, if I guessed correctly, it should be Li Xueying."
Hearing the name again, the narrow-minded ghost's eyes became a little vicious again, but he soon laughed
again.

"That's right, Li Xueying!"

"She's supposed to be old now, right? Was it played with when you were young, and when you get old, you get gonorrhea, and you are scolded by the whole village? Ha ha!

Speaking of this, he was too excited: "This woman is so cheap, this is suitable for her!" It's better to be raped when you're old, and you're living so dirty, you just jump into the well and die, haha!

Ji Chang frowned.

Su Bao also frowned.

As soon as the narrow-minded ghost spoke, every word he said was uncomfortable.

"Just check it out." Ji Chang said lightly: "You said that it was a coincidence, and it was not far away!" The

narrow-minded ghost was stunned.

Su Bao leaned closer, leaned on his shoulder, and looked at the booklet.

"Hey, it's really not far, it's in our villa area!"

The Su family manor occupies a large piece of land, but it is not a gateway to escape from the world in the deep ravines, but also in a community.

It is said that it is a community, all the people living here are rich, either powerful or powerful, in addition to the Su family manor, there are also two other large family villa groups of manor types, but the area is less than half of the Su family.Except for these three estates, the others are some single-family villas, large villas, and the worst villas are not comparable to the stacked villas outside.

Li Xueying lives in a villa here...

It's not a good location, but how bad is it to live here?

"Impossible!" The narrow-minded ghost suddenly floated up, and he was no longer as calm as he was just now!

The little king of Hades has privileges, and it is easy to send a person, and quietly came to Li Xueying's house with a narrow ghost.

Li Xueying is now an old lady, and she has nothing to do after breakfast, and is pruning roses in the garden.

The silver-haired old man carried a flower basket in his hand, and put all the cut roses in the flower basket.

Then sit under the parasol in the garden and trim the pruned flowers into a vase.

Her flower arrangement skills are good, and a beautiful vase appears in front of her.

The person who was supposed to be the daughter-in-law came out and said, "Mom, we're going to the company, just let your aunt cook what you want to eat at home, don't work hard yourself, do you know?"

"If the child is doing his homework, you don't have to worry about him, there will be a teacher to take him."

The old man nodded and sent his daughter-in-law and son out with a smiling face.

After a while, an old man came out of the house, and he was very interested in mending the garden with her, and the two old men were happy and accompanied each other, and lived in peace and happiness.

It took a while for the narrow-minded ghost to recognize that this was Li Xueying, who he couldn't ask for back then!

No, no, wasn't she ruined by him?!

How could she be doing so well now!

No, he can't stand it, why is she doing well, why is she still married, she has a son and daughter-in-law, the family is still so beautiful, she is so cheap and she is not worthy!

"Li Xueying!"

The narrow-minded ghost was red-eyed, and his face was full of anger.

Su Bao slapped him over and slapped the narrow-minded ghost away!

Hades' field rolled out in an instant, suppressing the narrow ghost.

Su Bao said, "Let's go, let's go back and eat first!" After speaking,

he pulled Su He and asked Su Zixi Hanhan, and the three melon-eaters walked together.

It's to nail the narrow-minded ghost here, so that he can take a good look at how well people are doing now.

Hmph, isn't it unconvinced, isn't it not afraid?

Then let's bask in the sun here?

"Watch out" Hades ran away happily.

Ji Chang: "..."

Let you shoot shoots, not let you shoot so much... How much to leave for the giant pandas in the mountains!