Chapter 631-640

Chapter 631: Something that adults always want to cheat children

The team members held the camera and analyzed it in their hearts when they sat on the chair: Just now,

the captain's camera shot in front, and his face changed slightly.

Then photographed on it, the face changed significantly.

Combined with the analysis of other people's expressions and behaviors, there are ghosts on the roof of the house in front, and after preparing for this, the team members took a deep breath.

It turned out that the camera was turned off.

"It's still off at this point... Save electricity..."

History is strikingly similar.

The team members picked up their cameras and saw an old woman sitting on the stone steps in front of the courtyard, and their hearts trembled, but fortunately, they were not frightened.

Next is the roof, no matter how scary it is, as long as you are mentally prepared...

As a result, as soon as the camera was raised, I saw a woman hanging from the roof, she lowered her head and opened her eyes, and looked straight down.

A pair of feet swayed in the wind, kicking him in the face from time to time ...

"Whaa

Just before entering, he secretly said that he would never be scared, and as a result, he was scared into a dog in the next second.

Mu Guifan's face was cold, and he said in a cold voice: "Shame?

The players: "..." shivered.

Mu Guifan said again: "In this way, I will be scared into a dog, and what big things can be done in the future, let's get out as soon as possible."

He dropped a sentence lightly, picked up Su Bao and left.

Su Bao raised his hand and waved at the old woman and the woman hanging on the beam.

"Goodbye!" She said, "Let go of your grudges and hit the road!"

The little guy waved his hand, and an invisible dark light gently brushed across the small courtyard.

These two people are just resentful ghosts, and their resentment does not dissipate, and whether they can be reincarnated after dissipating their resentment depends on their own creation.

The woman hanging on the beam fell to the ground with a click, and the old woman in front of the courtyard was also full of tears.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law did not deal with each other before their deaths, making trouble, and after so many years after death, they had already seen it and disappeared by helping each other.

Su Bao followed his father to a dry well at the bottom of the village and rescued the three team members at the bottom of the well, and the village had nothing to experience.

The rest are some wandering souls and wild ghosts, and the effect on the ghost thing of the white bone arm is minimal, let alone Si Ye, they can't perceive anything.

Mu Guifan said, "If you want to improve, find a place of fierce ghosts."

"The ghosts in this village are too weak for me to crush with one palm."

Si Ye: "..." suspected that he was showing off, but there was no evidence.

Members: "..."This village is already terrible, and it is even looking for the land of fierce ghosts.

After descending the mountain, Old Lady Su and they had been waiting for a long time.

Little Five jumped up and down in the cage and shouted, "Let me out!" I'm a big ten! I swallow imps alive, ten in one bite!

Everyone: "..."

Old Mrs. Su looked Su Bao up and down, and saw that she did not have a trace of injury, which was relieved.

It's Mu Guifan... Forget it, it doesn't matter if Mu Guifan's skin is rough and thick, it hurts if it hurts.

"Are you all right? Hungry or not? Grandma's first words.

Su Bao smiled and touched his stomach: "I'm a little hungry."

Grandma nagged, and immediately took Su Bao to the car, planning where and where to stop and go to eat.

When Wen Ruyun saw Si Ye, she was slightly startled and asked, "Why are you still injured?"

Si Ye said lightly: "It's okay.

Wen Ruyun: "..."

Huh, two more words will die?

She cared so much about him that he replied with two words: It's okay.

Wen Ruyun huffed and pulled Si Yiran, turned to the car: "Xiaoran, let's go!"

Si Ye: "? What's

wrong with him, what's wrong with that?

The group finally left the ghost place.

Si Ye was going to lead the team back to Beijing City, but the Su family had a private plane, so he returned with him.

At the airport, adults took their luggage, tapped the children, made sure that the seven children were there, walked towards the outside of the airport, and then busily prepared to get on the bus.

Si Yiran watched Su Bao and her brothers and sisters talking happily, about to separate.

He silently withdrew his gaze and prepared to get into the car.

Su Bao suddenly heard Su Bao shouting, "Brother Yiran!

Su Bao ran over with something.

Si Yiran was happy in his heart, but his little face was grim: "Well, what's wrong?"

Su Bao raised his hand and handed him three bracelets: "Give it to you!"

Si Yiran was surprised, subconsciously took it, and asked, "Why give me this?"

Su Bao said, "It's a talisman bracelet, one for you, and the other two for Aunt Wen and Uncle Si."
Wen Ruyun
on the side smiled and said, "I also have a share!"

Su Bao raised his small face and smiled brightly: "Of course!"

Si Yiran put the smallest bracelet on his wrist.

Wen Ruyun took the other two strings and asked casually, "Don't you like wearing these things?" Let me keep it for you. This

bracelet is actually made of royal purple jadeite, such a string, it is worth a lot!

Wen Ruyun had to be careful.

Si Yiran put his hand in his trouser pocket and snorted coldly: "Adults always want to cheat children." The

same is true for the New Year money.

Who says he doesn't like to wear it? This bracelet is very good, barely wear it!

Wen Ruyun was speechless, but she was also very happy that her son had his own friends.

In the past, he was alone, only a few years old, and he didn't have any little friends that made her wonder if he was autistic.

Fortunately, he has not only become good friends with Su Bao now, but also has fun with Su He Wen and Su He Qing, and he is finally relieved.

Old Mrs. Su took the children home first, and Gu Shengxue was also dragged home by Su Baosheng.

On the other side, several team members stood tall in a row and saluted Mu Guifan.

Mu Guifan and Si Ye stood in front of them, and Mu Guifan gave a stern assessment:

"Daming go back to train more, you are the one who screams the loudest after being frightened!"

Daming was aggrieved in his heart, but he didn't say: Who called him the first to be pitted! If he had gone in at the back, he would definitely not have shouted so loudly.

"Yes!" Daming said loudly.

The other team members were also criticized, anyway, none of the 'assessment' passed this time.

At the temporary parking point outside the airport, an ordinary white car is waiting on the side of the road, and after the team members are trained, they will have a day to rest, go home to rest and then return to the team to assemble.

On the white car, a young girl sat in the driver's seat, looking intently at Mu Guifan and Si Ye in front of the team members.

Daming quickly got into the car, and after getting into the car, the whole person relaxed, and said happily: "Yuqing, why did you come so early, didn't you tell you to come back at half past four?"

"Although the plane arrived at four, our captain and commander still have to train people... Your four-thirty is absolutely over, I'll wait for you for a while, why are you still early." Daming

is a talker in front of his girlfriend, really likes his girlfriend, and couldn't help pinching her face and kissing her.

Yuqing drove and said while saying: "Don't make trouble, people don't miss you, they want to see you early."

Daming smiled silly.

Yu Qing casually asked, "By the way, are the two who trained you just now your captain?"