47. Last Day In Paris🔥

Today is our last day in Paris! Aahhh, I don't want to leave this place so soon but I am really very happy visiting here

Today is our last day in Paris! Aahhh, I don't want to leave this place so soon but I am really very happy visiting here. Paris was my dream destination and visiting this place is like a dream come true. Of course all this is possible because of man! He is the best husband.

Currently we are sitting in the balcony. He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in between his legs, my back resting on his chest comfortably. His two strong arms were wrapped around my slender waist and this felt so soothing, so comfortable. He was pecking my entire face lovingly, earning giggles from my mouth.

"Adhiraajjj....stop...", I said to him giggling while he continued pecking my cheeks. He stopped after a moment not before pecking my lips lovingly.

"This is so beautiful right?", I said looking at the view before us. I could see the Eiffel Tower clearly from the balcony. The blue sky filled with snow like white clouds was so soothing and the cold breeze was touching our body.

"Yes, very beautiful!", he groaned near my ears. I tilted my head to look at him and to my surprise I found him ogling me instead of looking at the view. So this was talking about me!? Oh gosh!

"Mmm...Adhiraj!", I groaned palming my face. I was blushing so hard that my cheeks felt hot. They might have acquired a pinkish tint by now.

"What sweetheart? You are far more beautiful than the outside view!", he said pecking the side of my head. Oh god, why is he so sweet!

"Today's our last day here!", I said sighing. To be honest I don't want to go so soon but then I even miss my home, I really miss our family and friends. Even he does it!

"Yes my baby! But we can visit again if you want to.", he said caressing my thighs. I smiled at him and pecked his lips lovingly.

"You are the best Adhiraj! I love you.", I said to him burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too my sweetheart! Okay, get ready we are going out.", he said pecking my forehead.

"Where?", I asked him curiously.

"Don't you want to explore Paris before leaving?", he said to me smiling.