15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥

"You've been a really bad girl all these days, so you need a punishment

"You've been a really bad girl all these days, so you need a punishment. And I need to make you understand that you are mine Aradhya! Only mine!", I said to her leaning against her side. I could understand how aroused she was.

"Then punish me!", she said biting her lower lip. God! She'll be the cause of my death. How can someone be so sexy, so beautiful!?

"Get ready wifey, for your first punishment.", saying I crushed my lips into hers harshly sucking on her pink plump lips literally eating them. They were tasty, sweet as honey. She responded to my lips sucking on my lower lip while moaning sensually into the kiss. I was loving this. I then broke the kiss and pecked her nose. She giggled. So sweet. My sweet heart.

I travelled my lips down her neck placing soft kisses down there. Her necklace was covering a lot of space so I removed it instantly. I continued with my work while she clutched my shoulders tightly with her hand. She was smelling so good, just like apple and vanilla. I couldn't control any further and started sucking her collar bone, nibbling it with reddish-purple marks.

"Aaahhh!", she moaned her eyes shut. This is the first time I heard her moan and it was so sweet. She has a voice made of honey.

I continued with my work. Her neck was now filled with marks made by me. She touched her neck and widened her eyes.

"This is to symbolise that you are mine sweetheart! Nobody touches you except me. Ever!", saying I trailed down my lips towards her voluptuous bosom which was heaving up and down. I placed a deep kiss there and the heaving stopped. I licked her cleavage. She had a very soft skin, skin like honey. I lifted her up and made her sit up along with me. She kept looking at me. Her gaze fixed at me. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Unhook your blouse sweetheart.", I said to her while I lifted the hem of my kurta, revealing my bare chest to her.

"Do it yourself!", she said biting her lower lip again. She looks so tempting when she does that.

"Do not do that sweetheart! You know I won't be able to control myself.", I said pulling her closer to me colliding our chests together. She placed a kiss on my chest with those soft plumpy lips of hers. Urghh...

I flipped her on her stomach and undid the knot of her blouse. I then hovered over her again and started trailing her back with my lips again sucking and nibbling planting red marks everywhere.

"Umm...Mr. Randhawa....will you fill me with marks or what?", she asked me. Soft moans escaped her lips which were driving me crazy. I could understand how wet she was by now. I slowly shifted my hands towards her lehenga and lifted it up till her knees making her underwear visible. I took the hem of her underwear and pulled it down till her ankles making her ass cheeks visible. I squeezed one of them and she moaned,

"Aaahhh!"

I removed her underwear from her ankles and fisted them into my palms in order to witness how wet she was for me. I flipped her again facing her towards me. Her dripping wet pussy was now exposed in front of my eyes and I could sense the wetness down there. I looked at her and saw how timid she was feeling. She is cute.