1. When the Lion meets the Gem

The story now continues two months after the Randhawa's informer was killed.

"I still don't understand yeh Rajdeep Randhawa tumhare piche kyu padha hai! Uska beta toh business sambhal ta hai right?", said Virat.
( I still don't understand what does this Rajdeep Randhawa wants from you! His son is incharge of their business right?)

"Let him do whatever he wants Virat! I know more than hundred ways to kill a man and can make eighty percent of them look like accidents. Even, Adhiraj Randhawa knows that very well.", said a woman from the other side of the call.

"Still, you should be careful and take care! Duniya k samne agar tum bahar agayi toh sach mein yeh underworld tumko noch kha lenge. Ninety percent of them are hunting for you.", said Virat.
(Still, you should be careful and take care! If you are exposed in front of the entire world then this underworld is really going to rip you apart. Ninety percent of them are hunting for you.)

"Exposing A.S., is not so easy Virat. I am the first largest weapon dealer for a reason! And the underworld is nothing without me, rather my weapons! Don't worry, I will take care of everything.", said the woman.

"Fine! Bye then, take care of yourself and please stay safe.", said Virat.

"Yep, I will!", saying the woman cut the call.

"Hey, Vir....what happened?", now asked Niharika.

"Kuch nahi! Achha where the flowers?", Virat asked her.
(Nothing! Okay where the flowers?)

"Aaru is bringing them. By the way, where is she!?", asked Niharika to Virat.

                                      ******

"What happened bhaiya? You looked disturbed. All okay?", said Yuv sitting on the passenger's seat.

"No, nothing! Itna traffic kyu hai aaj!", I said pressing the horn so very loudly that Yashika and Yuvraj covered their ears with their hands.
(No, nothing! Why is there so much traffic today!)

"Oh god bhaiya! It's been two months to that incident. Just forget it.", said Yashika wrinkling her brows, her ears still covered with her hands.

"How do you know about it Yashika?", I asked her while driving watching her from the rear view mirror.

"Aap log bhale hi mujhe in sab cheezo se dur rakhte ho, but mujhe pata lag jata hai bhaiya!", she said smirking.
(You people might keep me away from these things, but I get to know everything brother!)

"Humari behen badhi ho gayi hai bhaiya!", said Yuvraj chuckling.
(Our sister is growing up brother!)

"Shut up bhai! I'm not a kid. I have enough knowledge to join our business but hum toh ladki hai, humara toh sirf kam hai shadi karna aur bachhe paida karna!", Yashika said rolling her eyes. She is very capable indeed, but according to our father, women of our family aren't allowed to work outside or join the family business. Our father even tried to fix her marriage with a dominating bastard while she was in the 12th standard, but I opposed.
( Shut up bhai! I'm not a kid. I have enough knowledge to join our business but I am a girl, my job is to only get married and produce babies!)