27. Shopping

"Bhabhi why are you working so much? There are so many staffs over here!", I said to Divya bhabhi who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen

"Bhabhi why are you working so much? There are so many staffs over here!", I said to Divya bhabhi who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. She is one month pregnant now.

"No no! Tu itne dino baad ghar ayi hai Aaru, aaj main tere liye khana banaungi! Aur tere bhaiya toh mujhe adha time kuch karne hi nahi dete hai, toh ekdin agar main khana banau toh kuch nahi hoga!", she replied to me chuckling. Divya bhabhi is really an angel. She really deserves all the happiness. I hope she gives birth to a healthy child.
(No no! You have come home after such a long time Aaru, I'll prepare food for you today! And your brother never lets me work these days, so if I make food for you one day nothing will happen!)

"Toh bhabhi what do you think? It's a girl or a boy?", I asked her chuckling.

"Your bhaiya thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy.", she replied to me smiling.

"So bhaiya wants a girl?", I asked her in astonishment.

"Yes! He's damn sure that it's a girl.", bhabhi replied chuckling. The breakfast was ready. She called the servants and asked them to carry the food to the dining table.

"Good morning! Hum log aaj shopping ja rahe hai na!?", Nihar said from behind.
(Good morning! We all are going for shopping today right!?)

"Haa, aaj shopping karlena padhega! Kal se mandap banna shuru ho jayega!", bhabhi said while arranging the plates.
(Yes, we need to complete all our shopping today! The construction of the pavilion and all will be started from tomorrow onwards!)

"Okay bhabhi!", Nihar and I said in unison.

"Divya! How many times have I told you not to work. Why don't you listen to me!?", bhaiya said walking down the stairs.

"Aman! It's just the first month and I am fine! Sit down everyone, let's have our breakfast quickly.", saying bhabhi sat down along with us and told one of the staffs to serve us the food. Bhaiya was pampering bhabhi throughout making her eat enough food so that she stays healthy, their baby stays healthy. I was actually liking the way how my bhaiya was taking care of his wife.

Suddenly my phone ringed with a notification. It was Adhiraj! I was so very happy receiving his text.

Adhiraj: you need to resolve a fight now! Wait let me call you.

Fight!? It's obviously Yuvraj bhaiya and Yashika. These two are a chaotic duo for real.

*ring ring*

My phone started ringing. I received the phone and put it on speaker as I was eating. I could hear Yashika and Yuv bhaiya fighting.

"Oh god! What's wrong guys why are you both fighting!?, I said sighing.

"Bhabhi dekho na I want to go shopping today and bhai is denying!", Yashika said in her cutest version.

"Bhabhi yeh toh din bhar ghar mein hi reheti hai aur upar se bohot kharcha kawayegi! Itne saarey kapde hai iske paas, phir bhi isko aur  kharidne hai!", Yuvraj bhaiya said frowning.
(Bhabhi she stays at home all the time and then she'll spend a lot of money! She has so many clothes, she needs to buy again!)