19. Panic Attack

Surpriseeeee🩷✨

Double update! 🫶🏻

It has been a month since that incident

It has been a month since that incident. I haven't even seen Agasthya's face after Holi. Thank god! Adhiraj had helped me a lot that night unknowingly keeping me engaged in our steamy orgasm. I am turning comfortable with him by time. And now I feel that I actually love him and I think even he loves me, but I still remember Akash bhaiya's words that he doesn't believe in love. Still, I'll confess my feelings to him.

"Hey thakur ji...iss baar kuch galat nahi hona chahiye!", I mumbled under my breath with my hands joined in front of Krishna Bhagwan.
(Hey lord...nothing wrong should happen this time!)

I did my puja as taught by maa and stepped out of the mandir and headed downstairs.

"Morning bhabhi!", Yashika said coming from the front door. She was wearing a baggy shirt and joggers. Maybe she went for running or something like that. She was panting heavily so I immediately poured a glass of water and handed it over to her.

"Thank you bhabhi!", she said smiling and took the glass from my hand.

"Good morning bhabhi!", now said Yuv bhaiya coming downstairs smiling. Adhiraj was also there with him. He was talking on phone.

"Good morning!", I replied Yuv bhaiya smiling.

"Okay toh tell me you all, kya chahiye aap logo ko breakfast mein?", I asked them smiling.
(Okay now tell me what do you want to eat for breakfast?)

"Pasta!"

"Aloo Paratha!"

Yashika and Yuvraj bhaiya said together. I looked at both of them. They already started giving death stares to each other. Before I could say anything they started fighting.

"No bhabhi maine pehele kaha tha! Pasta banenge!", said Yashika folding her arms across her chest.
(No bhabhi I said first! You'll make Pasta!)

"Nahi bhabhi main aapka favourite hoon! Aloo paratha banenge right!?", Yuv bhaiya said making his pleading eyes.
(No bhabhi I'm your favourite! You'll make Aloo Paratha right!?)

"Yes listen-", I couldn't complete when both of them started arguing.

"pasta!"

"paratha!"

"Pastaaa....pastaaa....pastaaa...", Yashika started blabbering.

"Paratha....paratha....paratha...", now started Yuv bhaiya.

"Yuv, Yashi stop! What kind of a childish behaviour is this!", Adhiraj said trying to stop them but they didn't pay any heed to him.

"Who are shouting early in the morning!?", Randhawa saheb said from behind getting down the stairs.