Chapter 33

Roxanne      

I slump on his chest. Our ragged breathing mingled with each other. The balcony glass door, rattling due to the storm brewing outside. He collects my slightly damp hair and tugs my head up.  

Wincing, I look up. He leans down and his lips descend on mine, taking it in a kiss. I flip my head away from him, breaking the kiss and I push him back. His back collides with the headboard.    

Wincing I rise from above him. His length is still inside me. I heave a breath of relief when I flip on the bed, at the very corner beside him.    

“What was that?" He growls.   

I turn my back on him and pull the quilt above me. And the very next minute he turns me by my shoulders very harshly and makes me face him.    

“What the fuck was that?" I look down at his nose. His eyes are terrifying me.  

I gulp the lump formed in my throat and say. “You are done taking your pleasure and I am tired, so I want to sleep."     

My breathing stops when I see him gritting his teeth in anger. He is going to slap me again.    

“Is that what you think?"  

I don't say anything. If I say yes he will do something which will hurt me and I don't have the energy and will to say no.   

He cupped my chin and made me look at him. “I love you, damn it. I cherish you." He says, desperately. He moves my strands off of my face. “If the pleasure was the thing which I wanted, I would have taken you millions of times in the last two years. Would have fucked other women. So keep that in mind. I love you." He strokes my lips with his thumb and pecks my lips. “That doesn't mean I don't lust for you. I crave for your body as well as much as I crave for your love. Even a small sway of your hip makes me fucking hard."    

As if I will believe him. He must have fucked lots of woman behind my back. And loving doesn't mean hurting the person you love. He has hurted me so much that the only feeling which I have towards him is of hate.  

“Done?" I asked, rhetorically. I jerk his hand away as I say. “I am tired and sleepy." I turn my back on him.    

I yelp when he grabs my chin and turns me back towards him. Trembling, I looked at him.  

“Don't FUCKING EVER PUSH ME."  Instantly I nod my head. He jerks my face away. I turn my back towards him and pull the quilt over me. I pull my legs closer to me.   

I flinch as the shattering sound resonantes in the room.  

“Fuck." He curses as another sound of shattering hits me.  

My hands start trembling, fearing the next act of his. Goosebumps rise all over my bare body. I yelp when thunder roars loudly filling the light in the room. I pulled my legs closer as fear tugged at my heart. I can hear his heavy breathing. The room has become cold. I freeze when I feel the dip behind me.   

My breathing stops as I feel him getting under the cover and his hand band around my belly. I clenched the quilt and closed my eyes tightly. He pulls me back and my bare back collides with his bare front. I can feel his very evident bare length poking my bare ass.   

His face snuggles my neck. He takes a deep breath in as his hand tightens around my belly.   

“I just wanted you to make you mine." He says, quietly.   

I don't say anything. Making me his doesn't mean rapping me. That's not an excuse for what he did. After a few minutes his breath evens out. Tension leaves my body. I close my eyes and sleep instantly takes me away.