Prologue

"I don't want to marry Emily." Isaac's voice booms in the room, startling everyone. My eyes widened at his words. Instantly I look at sis to find her eyes already on him. Her hands were shaking. Why wouldn't it?

Immediately I got up to provide her some warmth.

"I want to marry Roxanne."

I freeze on my tracks listening to his next words. Sis's tearfilled eyes turn towards me. Her water filled eyes looked at me accusingly. I shake my head telling her I didn't do anything.

"What?" I hear dad shout. I was frozen in my place.

"I want to marry Roxanne." Isaac repeats his words. His voice held so much calmness as if he was announcing the weather. Sis looks away from me, gets on her feet and strides away to her room. My tear filled eyes turn towards Isaac. His eyes were already on me.

"I don't want to marry you." I shout.

I shouldn't have decided to come here. I was better off by myself in my room..

"You will." He rebukes, angering me, "And if you don't, get your dad ready to say goodbye to his business and your sister to her designer career and say goodbye to your college as well." My blood boils in anger at his sheer threatening. Not an ounce of guilt written on his face.

"Isaac, your grandfather had made an alliance between you and Emily. You can't marry her younger sister." Isaac's dad exclaims. Isaac's eyes don't waver from mine as he says.

"I don't give a damn about it. I will marry Roxanne and that's final." There was a hint of finality in his voice which angered me more. It was as if it's final if he says so and it's not if he says so.

"In your dreams." I spat. In an instant his lips lift up in a smirk.

"In my dreams, you are already my wife, love and in my dream I am already taking you against every wall of my house." My face turns red in embarrassment at his last crude sentence. Thankgod sis is not here to listen to his vulgarity.

"You are disgusting." I spat and he definitely is.

"I am only for you." He retorts back.

Isaac Rodriguez:- Son of the world's biggest business tycoon Alexander Rodriguez. His maternal side belongs to Royalty. 25 years old. Arrogant, nonchalant. He doesn't desire anything. He has gotten everything before he can even desire anything. He's been dating Emily Miller for 7 years.

Roxanne Miller:- Younger daughter of Adam Miller and younger sister of Emily Miller. She is 19 years old. She desires to be self independent and works for it. She can stand for herself and doesn't need help from anyone.

The updates of this story on Wattpad will solely depend on your stars and comments since I only need to edit the chapters.

There will be regular updates on stck.me. I will be posting that notification on wattpad with the link.