How am I So Lucky?

Tris POV

When the movie is over, I'm in tears from the laughter and emotional scenes. I look at the clock: 11:36. I don't wanna get up. The blanket and Tobias arms wrapped around me are so warm. So comforting. I don't see why I have to move, it's perfect right here and right now now.

"How was it?" Tobias asks.

"Funniest movie ever," I reply with a smile.

"Are you tired?" Tobias asks with a smirk when I yawn.

"Yep," I say while getting up and stretching.

"I'll get you pajamas," Tobias says while getting up and heading to his room. During initiation I didn't have pajamas, I just slept in loose workout clothes. Instead, of using the credits I would've used to buy pajamas, I used them to buy dauntless cake.

Tobias comes back with one of his shirts. I smile and walk over to him. I take the shirt and smile.

"Thank you, Tobias." I say.

"You're very welcome." he replies while pecking me on the lips.

I start heading to the bathroom to change when Tobias stops me.

"Tris," he says.

"Yeah?" I say turning around.

"Do you want me to take the couch? I understand if you don't want me to sleep in the same bed with you-" he asks worriedly.

I walk over to him and say: "No Tobias, it's ok,"

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Positive," I reply.

***

I walk out of the bathroom and see Tobias has changed into sweatpants. His shirt goes about mid-thigh on me. I smell the shirt and smile. It smell ms like Tobias. Like safety.

I crawl into bed next to him and he wraps his hand around my waist.

"Goodnight Tris, I love you."

"I love you too Tobias," I say with a smile.

There's no work for the next 2 days since initiation just ended, and I'm thankful for that since now I can catchup on my sleep. Initiation had me sleeping less than 6-7 hours every night. But, in the end, it was worth it because this life is more than I could've ever asked for.

I fall into a deep sleep knowing I'm safe, protected and loved in Tobias's arms. How am I so lucky? Are my last thoughts before sleep engulfs me.

***

I wake up to the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes. I smile. Tobias is spoiling me. What did I do to deserve this? I love it when he surprises me like this, it makes me feel loved.

I stretch as I get out of his-no- our bed and start walking to the kitchen. The wooden floorboards creak as I take each step, and when I reach the tiled kitchen, Tobias turns around. He smiles.

"Good morning," he says happily.

"Good morning," I say as I walk over to him and hug his bare chest. "Tobias, you didn't have to do this. I don't want you to think you have to spoil me or anything like-" I start to say.

"Yes I did. You're my girlfriend and I wanted to make you happy. You deserve it. Besides, I thought we'd celebrate you moving in." He replies.

"Thank you Tobias, I love you." I say.

He grabs my waist and pushes his lips towards mine. I grab his neck, pulling us even closer together, wanting to feel the warmth radiating off of his body.

We stay like that for a while, his hands around my waist, my hands around his neck.

He's the first to pull away.

"Do you wanna eat the food before it gets cold?" He reluctantly asks.

"2 more minutes." I respond and pull him in for another kiss.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and voting on my story. It means a lot! If you want to know when I will be updating my story, please follow me and I'll post updates on my feed every night so you know! I'll be posting a chapter about every 1-3 days.