25. First time,

Smut warning:

Pain and pleasure were different feelings. Can you feel them both at a single time? Maybe yes or no.

But here, the broken couples felt the pain and pleasure at the same time.

The feeling of Taehyung's lips over her's was way too unrealistic for Jaemi as she tried so hard to focus on his lips but her mind kept screaming, He's Kissing me, He's Kissing Me, HE'S KISSING ME.

"First time, huh?" Taehyung asked as a smirk crept on his lips which made Jaemi embarrassed as she slightly nodded her head avoiding his eyes.

Taehyung chuckled softly before scooping her in his embrace, "Don't worry Jaemi ah, it's my first time too." He giggled with his embarassed red cheeks as he made his way towards the dressing table of the room.

"Why....?" Jaemi eyes widen as she trailed, not knowing how to question him properly. What should I ask? Why aren't you taking me to the bed? Are you we gonna do it on the table?

Taehyung chuckled while watching her reactions, "I know what you're thinking." He said as Jaemi bite her lips shyly, "Trust me, we're gonna overcome this problem together." Taehyung mumbled as he watched Jaemi's eyes delighted right away.

"We both are victims here, we are getting played and if we got together in this we can solve it much easier." Taehyung said as Jaemi nodded her head in agreement, "For now all I want you is to trust me, can you do it for me?" Taehyung asked softly, Jaemi hesitantly looked at him.

It hurts Taehyung and ofcourse he could understand her since he acted all bipolar with her. "I know you like me, Jaemi ah." He smiled softly as Jaemi avoided his eyes, "You know what, I like you too." That caught her surprise as she looked in Taehyung's eyes.

"Really?" She asked as a shy smile tugged on her lips, "I do, I do like you Jeon Jaemi ah." He confessed. Honestly, she wasn't affected that he was mentioning with her surname Jeon instead she was really happy that he liked her, the real Jeon Jaemi.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung." She quickly hugged his neck as Taehyung hugged her back before slowly pulling away, "Save it, you'll curse me tomorrow morning. I know it." He grinned and before she could ask why he softly claimed her lips.

Even though Jaemi was taken aback, she slowly kissed him back. The kiss was soft as Taehyung brushed his lips with hers tenderly. Soon, Taehyung tilted his head to access her full lips as Jaemi moaned in the sensation.

Taehyung bite her lips as he slipped his tongue into her mouth before tasting every corner of her mouth. Jaemi was failing to breathe as she tried to push him away but Taehyung didn't buldge.

Not having enough breathe Jaemi whined and Taehyung finally stopped before going down to her neck. Jaemi sighed softly when he kissed her neck lovingly, his hot mouth was really setting her skin on fire.

A gasp escaped from her lips when his teeth found her sweet spot, "Hmm~ Taehyung~" She moaned while gripping his hair, bringing her body closer to his's as she was sitting on the dressing table.

Taehyung stepped in between her legs as his harden clothed d*ck got came in contact with her sweet clothed wetness. Jaemi moaned as she began to grind against his d*ck which he groaned in response before unzipping her frock.

Taehyung made her stand on her feet before stripping down the frock and sat herself on the dressing table again. "Are you ready, baby?" He bite her ears softly as she softly sighed before humming a moan.

"Words baby." He mumbled in a small voice as his fingers began to rub over her clothed wetness earning a surprised gasp from her which made him smirk, "Tell me, are you ready?" He urged.

"I-i..aah~" Her lips parted as she moaned her response when Taehyung slipped one finger in her hole, Why I never realised his fingers are so long? She bite her lips when Taehyung pushed it deep inside before curling it inside her which made her gasp now and then and he was enjoying it already, it was just his one finger tho.

Before the next chapter, grab this Hoes!