8. Twin's view,

Jaeshi's pov:

"I'm so sorry, I had to do this." With one last kiss on his lips, I pulled away from his embrace before running away from there.

I could hear him shouting my name but I didn't stop, getting inside my car I drove to my parent's.

I couldn't go to my husband's house, at this hour 2:00 AM.

I had already informed him that I was going to stay at my parent's.

Once I reached my parents house, I walked over to my room.

When I turned on the light, I was startled by Jaemi who was peacefully sleeping on my bed.

Her cheeks were wet, her nose and ears were red, her eyes were puffed. She must be crying.

My heart clenched painfully, I really didn't like to see the sight.

She had gone through so much because of me, I'm glad that I wouldn't be there to hurt her anymore, she could live her life happily.

Leaning down to her face, I wiped her tears away before pecking her rosy cheek, "Good luck, baby sister. I hope I can see your happiness from above." I mumbled.

Then I realised, "What a genius you are, Jae-ah." I smiled at her.

Thanks to her, she slept in my room and now I'm gonna sleep in her room.

So from here, we're gonna switch places. With one last glance at her sleepy face, I turned off the light before walking over to her room.

Changing my dress into her sleeping gown which was similar to the one that she was wearing currently.

I laid on her bed, it really smells like Lavander just as her.

So there, my last peaceful minutes in my sister's warm bed.

My parents, my in-laws, my brother Kookie, my baby sister, my husband Taehyung, sorry Taehyung, I have hurt you enough, from tomorrow you're gonna live happily with your loved one. Then him, I know it would be hard for you but don't worry, I hope I'll be happy and will take better care of our baby from above. So please move on, my love, I'll miss you so much.

Just like that, dark filled my whole form and yes, that was my happy ending.