6. Brother and sister,

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jaemi has a special relationship.

Ofcourse, Jungkook loved both of his little sisters dearly.

But Jaemi was like a baby to him, Jaeshi was an independent, matured one so he knew that she could take care of herself.

For Jaemi, they raised her like everyone would always be with her no matter what, so she could always come to them and depends on them all the time.

Jungkook and Jaemi were more like friends, if they felt disturbed or frustrated with something, they would talk out with eachother to clear their mind.

Even when Jungkook realised that he has feeling for his best friend Joe aka his wife, Jaemi was the first one that he ever shared even though Jaeshi was there all the times.

Jaeshi was always a trouble maker and couldn't keep secrets for so long, so for Jungkook, Jaemi was the trusted one.

There was certain time when Jaemi thought of telling Jungkook about this secret but she didn't since she promised her twin.

But there, Jungkook found out by his own. Jaemi was glad that his brother love and care for her that much.

Her own mother couldn't recognise her but Jungkook did, "Is this all for Taehyung?" He asked, jaw clenching.

He could not bear the fact that Jaemi hide such things from him, he felt so betrayed.

"W-what are you talking about, Oppa?" She still tried to play dumb, "What's all for Taehyung?"

Jungkook scoffed, "Honestly, it hurts that you decided to keep things away from me. Now it's hurts more than you still not giving up." He mumbled painfully.

Jaemi just looked down, I'm sorry Jae-ah. You know how stubborn oppa is.

"I-I'm sorry, Oppa." Her eyes tears up once again, since Jungkook found out, there was no use in hiding anymore.

A part of her was relieved that finally she has someone on her side, she was really glad that someone was actually Jungkook.

"You know that Jaeshi was going to die, aren't you?" Jaemi nodded nonchalantly, "Let's just sit, I'll explain everything." She walked over to light on the switch, making the dark room shine through the light as how her heart feeling safer that Jungkook was there by her side now.

A few minutes later, Jungkook stared at her with his face showing zero emotions, while mind wandering elsewhere.

"So, you suspect the envelope might be sent by Taehyung?" Jungkook asked as he stared at the photo of his sisters at the event of making miserable decision, all by themselves.

"Yes, Taehyung might be disappointed that Jae-ah switched her place with me so he..." "So he's trying to threaten you so you would confess the truth to everyone." Jungkook finished Jaemi's sentence as she nodded her head in agreement.

"It's all just my assumption because Taehyung is avoiding me, he didn't even want me come back." Jaemi said, frustratedly while Jungkook silently listens.

"You know Oppa, whenever they came for our family dinner, they were all lovely-dovely, the look on Taehyung's eyes really showed how much Jae-ah means to him." Jaemi muttered, Jungkook bit his lips as he just stared at the photo.

"I don't think so." He muttered as Jaemi furrowed her eyebrows at him in confusion, "What?"

"Just be glad that it finally happened." Jaeshi argued as Taehyung sat on the couch looking down at his shoe, blankly. It was on their last month's family dinner day.

"How could I be glad, when it isn't mine in the first place?" He uttered, his face was so calm but his tone was broken and hurt.

"Hey, what the hell do you think that you are?" Jaeshi forwarded to him and placed her hands on each sides of her hips, "You are the one who said that you don't want this, then why are you arguing now?" She asked, she was totally annoyed by him.

His emotionless face pouring oil on her anger, "I did said, I don't want this. But still how could you do this to me?" He finally looked up at her face, meeting her eyes.

The hurt in his eyes made Jaeshi's anger calm for a bit, she felt a slight guilt passing through her mind.

"Is everything alright? Why are you guys arguing?" Jungkook who listened them, finally stepped inside the conversation.

"It's just, he wants to go back to his office again." She lied, Taehyung just sighed. "What? But you just arrived here, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked in confusion, he just arrived a few minutes ago.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah." Taehyung stood up from the couch, they hadn't started their dinner yet. As how Jin mentioned earlier that day, Taehyung had meeting and it happened to end very later.

So he just made it there, now his wife wanted him to go away. "Something came up." He said while looking at Jaeshi who was glaring at him in return.

"They weren't in good terms that day." Jungkook said as he looked at Jaemi, searching for her eyes. "It doesn't mean they didn't love eachother just because they argued that day." Jaemi pointed out logically, Jungkook sighed.

"But what if, they really hate eachother and just acted all lovely infront of us?" He highlighted as Jaemi blinked her eyes, taking in what her brother just said, her eyes widen in realisation, This is all I can do in return. Jaeshi's words passed through her mind.