17. Husband's love,

"You fucking bastard." Jungkook jumped on Jimin before he sent his knuckles right to Jimin sharp jaw.

Taehyung screamed before holding the fainted Jaemi in his embrace, who was in Jimin's embrace a few minutes ago.

"So it was you who made Jaeshi pregnant, now you are darely hurting Jaemi?" Jungkook clenched his jaw as he continued to punch Jimin, not letting him speak a word in protest.

Taehyung eyes widen at the statement as he looked down at the woman in his embrace, This woman is Jaemi?

He quickly recalled all the events after the death, now it made sense that why his wife suddenly acted so weirdly. It was because, she wasn't his wife.

Taehyung quickly stood up, letting Jaemi fell on her sides as she groaned a little gaining the other two males attention.

"What the-" Jimin finally pushed the cursing Jungkook away from him before he ran to Jaemi, Taehyung just stood there, eyes getting wet as he just stared at Jaemi.

"She was died?" He mumbled as Jungkook paused on his actions and looked at the broken Taehyung, "My Jaeshi died?" He asked, his voice broken as Jungkook just opened and closed his mouth, he didn't knew what to say and regretting for spilling the truth.

Taehyung didn't hesitate but cry out loud, Jimin just sighed while picking Jaemi in his embrace, Jungkook kept glaring on Jimin before he slowly walked over to Taehyung as he made him sat on the couch.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung." He mumbled as Jimin slowly laid Jaemi in the other couch and he stood behind them awkwardly. "But," Jungkook threw himself in the couch, right beside Taehyung who was sobbing, "Why are crying? Didn't you hate Jaeshi? She really cheated on you with a stupid coward like him." Jungkook pointed to Jimin, Jimin glared back at Jungkook.

"What do you mean Jungkook ah? She is still my wife." Taehyung mumbled while sobbing, "I love her." He revealed, making the both male feel guilt, especially Jimin. "Can you hear that? How can you do this to someone innocent like Taehyung?" Jungkook argued before walking over to Jimin and grabbed his collar.

"I know Taehyung is innocent but your little sister isn't." Jimin smirked through his bloody lips and yes, it triggered Jungkook. "What did you just said?" Jungkook again hit Jimin but stopped when Jaemi stopped them, "Oppa please." Her voice was very low as if she had no energy.

"What Jimin is telling, is the truth." Jaemi uttered as she slowly sat on the couch, "I don't understand." Jungkook finally let go of Jimin before walking over to Jaemi and hold her hand, "That day," Jaemi hesitantly mumbled as she avoided Jungkook's eyes, "When you asked me to go on a date with Jimin, I really didn't go." She revealed, making Jungkook shook.

"Does that mean Jaeshi-"Yes, she was the one who went on that date." Jaemi sighed, "She kept on begging, telling that it was her final wish from me." Jaemi mumbled.

"But she could meet him anytime she wants then why?" Jungkook asked, again feeling disappointed that Jaemi hid another thing from him. "Because she didn't want me to go on a date with Jimin." Jaemi sighed as Jungkook looked at Jimin who was scratching his back.

The room fell silent as Taehyung's sobs only left filled the silent atmosphere. "Now now, Taehyung, why I feel like you're faking this crying since you really love Jaemi?" Jungkook asked as the three of them stared at Taehyung which caught him off-guard.

"What do you mean, Jungkook ah? I never loved Jaemi." Taehyung let out, hurting Jaemi straight away but she was strong enough to hold her tears back. "What do you mean, Kim Taehyung? Then tell me why you sent those cover to Jaemi?" Jungkook shouted as Taehyung just stared at Jungkook in pure confusion.

"Covers? What covers are you talking about? Why would I send her something in the first place?" Taehyung asked cluelessly as Jungkook chuckled in amusement, "Wow, Nice acting Taehyung. But I'm not falling for it." Jungkook stood up as he pulled out his mobile and swiped through it.

Stoving the photos of the brown cover and his sisters' photo, Jungkook smirked when he found Taehyung lips open wider in shock. "This?" He mumbled, "I..I didn't sent this to Jaemi." He said as he grabbed Jungkook's mobile and took a good glance at it.

"Then why your reaction is showing otherwise?" Jungkook asked, "it's because," Taehyung passed his mobile back as he looked at Jungkook, "I've been receiving the same recently".