7. Brother's view,

Jungkook's pov:

"Woah! What a surprise? My two ugly ducklings are sitting together......" I exclaimed walked inside Jaemi's room.

After searching over all the heirs of major faces in Korea, I finally found the right suitor for Jaemi.

I thought of telling her first, then to announce it in the family dinner.

But when I saw Jaeshi inside her room, I thought, Jaeshi was there to bully Jaemi again but when I closer I found them actually talking normally.

That was a rare sight, I was really glad that they were finally behaving like sisters.

When they heard me they startled and quickly closed the book which they were reading, "....and studying?" When I tried to peek, they hide it under the table.

They did that identically which was really cute, I wish I could just watch them get along all the day.

And as expected, Jaeshi, the bully, came for a fight with me.

I could see Jaemi placing the book in the nearest shelf but I just let that slide since she wouldn't hide things from me.

She would eventually tell me everything so it doesn't bother, soon my sisters began to ditch me and my saviour Jin hyung appeared with his unfunny joke.

I know Jaemi would like the suitor for sure, so I just decided to inform it in the dinner.

Later, I found Jaeshi arguing with her husband and when I asked her, she lied.

Even though, I knew she was lying. I didn't do anything, if it was Jaemi, I would have force her to tell me the truth since she couldn't take care of herself properly, she might get hurt which I doesn't want.

But Jaeshi, she knew what she was doing and Taehyung left unwillingly, I felt guilt that I couldn't do anything for making him stay.

During dinner, I decided to introduce Jaemi's suitor. Everyone waited curiously, even our parents and Jin hyung's parents too.

"It's none other than Park Jimin." I said as I tilt my head to see Jaemi, Jaemi was surprised at first, a pink cue appeared on her cheeks, cute.

But she quickly turned to Jaeshi, I realised why. Jaeshi liked Park Jimin during their high school days.

Jaeshi didn't seem so glad about the information as she just ate her dinner silently, Maybe it's the tit for tat. I thought.

Jaeshi married Taehyung when Jaemi liked him too, so I was satisfied with my decision and with Jaemi's reaction.

"It that okay with you, Jae-ah?" I asked to her, for confirmation, I just don't want to force her.

"I-it's fine, Oppa." She smiled, again the pink cue appeared on her cheeks as I laughed at her cuteness.

I feel bad for Jaeshi too, but she is married so why'd she care anyway?

As days passed, I saw my sisters being together continuously.

I know I should be happy about it but I felt weird, what happened to them? Why they're suddenly being nice with eachother.

I knocked on Jaemi's door, Jimin asked for a date with Jaemi, I have to tell this to her.

But the one opened the door was Jaeshi, "What the-What are you doing here, Jae-ah? At this hour?" It's 11:26 PM, I know it was late to talk about this date.

But I have to go to office earlier so I might not see Jaemi next morning, besides I want to talk about it in person.

"What do you mean by that, Oppa? It's my sister's room, I can be here whenever I want." She rolled her eyes, "Yeah right." I sighed.

"Where is her anyway?" I opened the door wider as I went inside, Jaemi was studying something, I couldn't only see her back.

When I tried to peek once again, "Jae-ah, Oppa's here." Jaeshi announced loudly as Jaemi flinched before tilting her head backward and she stood up in halt before closing the book, "Grammar for 12th graders." It reads. What?

"Ah, Oppa, What's it?" She asked, rubbing her arms, she was nervous.

I felt like she was hiding something from me which she might not tell me, is it because of Jaeshi?

"Yes, Jimin wants to go on a date with you." I informed, her face lit up for a moment before her lips turned into a pout, she stole a glance at Jaeshi over my shoulder.

Jaemi bite her lips, as if she deciding her answer whether should she go or not. "That's awesome, you should go, Jae-ah." Jaeshi sang, enthusiastically, I sighed in relief, finally she was doing something good for Jaemi.

Jaemi glanced at Jaeshi for confirmation, "Can I?" She asked, hesitantly. I don't like it, why she was asking Jaeshi?

"Ofcourse, you can. Why are you asking her?" I asked before turning back to Jaeshi and she just shrugged like how do I know?

I could see Jaeshi nodded her head to Jaemi in my peripheral vision, "Okay, Oppa. I'll go." She smiled at me.

I smiled before cheering her up for her date, before leaving them again half-heartedly.

Honestly, I was just afraid to leave Jaemi in Jaeshi's presence, it feels like she was using Jaemi for something and Jaemi look so troubled too.

Before the night, when Jaeshi died. I got home like 3 am in the morning.

When I walked across Jaeshi's room, I could feel someone's presence inside it.

When I opened it, Jaemi was sleeping inside the room. Why is Jae-ah sleeping in her room? Wait, then who's sleeping in Jaemi's room?

I wondered before running back to Jaemi's room, I felt someone's presence in there too.

Again when I opened the room, Jaemi was sleeping inside her room.

I got confused, two Jaemi-s?

Getting out from the room, I dialled Taehyung's number.

First, he didn't attend the call. But soon, he called me. "Hey Taehyung, sorry for disturbing you at this hour. But do you know where's Jaeshi?" I asked, maybe the other one should be Jaeshi.

"She said she is gonna stay at yours, why? Is there any problem, Jungkook ah?" He asked in his sleepy voice, I sighed in relief.

"No it's not, sorry for the disturbance. Sleep well, Tae. Bye." With that I ended the call.

So Jaeshi's sleeping in her room, but why she is wearing Jaemi's night gown?

Later that day, the one who slept in Jaemi's room was died and I got informed that Jaemi's dead by my wife at past 10 in the morning.