010|Stiles Stilinski x Jackson Whittemore|

ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ᴏ'ʙʀɪᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟɪɴꜱᴋɪ "You're hot when you're mad"

"You're hot when you're mad"

ᴄᴏʟᴛᴏɴ ʜᴀʏɴᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴛᴇᴍᴏʀᴇ
"Very flattering"

Song Suggestions:
🎵Psycho - Red Velvet🎵
🎵Shake It - Metro Station🎵
🎵I Miss You - blink-182🎵

—————
𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 & 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜
—————

Stiles rushed into the loft, his scent immediately filling the room and it caused everyone to turn to him. "Sorry for being late, I had to bring my dad lunch," He spoke in a rushed manner, balancing bags and a few more items in his arms as the loft door closed on its own. 

"Uh, do you need help?" Isaac asks, going to get up and help him out. 

"No! You stay sitting down, all of you," Stiles spoke, a light coming out from his back and hitting Isaac, causing the werewolf to fall onto the couch with an 'oomph'. "Derek continue with the meeting, I got things handled over here," 

The pack watched as Stiles rushed around the room, suddenly dropping his arms, and everything he was balancing started to float as he reached up and pulled off his flannel, showing off the different marks on his arms and neck. 

The things in the bags floated out and some things started to float towards the kitchen as others went to the living room part of the loft. The boxes Stiles was carrying floated to the coffee table and stacked beside it while the pack watched with wide eyes. 

"I got you some groceries, sourwolf and yes I got everything you like," Stiles spoke, his hand coming up and running through his hair as he took in a deep breath. "I also got food for everyone," He waved his hand and the things that were on the coffee table went airborne and dispersed between the pack. 

"Another point for Stilinski, you're on a row as the pack's emissary," Jackson quips out, grabbing ahold of his Chinese order and the spoon that was in the air. 

"Shut it, jackass, and eat your food before I take it back, you owe me 13.87 by the way," Stiles rolls his eyes, turning on his heels and heading to the kitchen. 

Derek's brows furrow as his order of food lands in his lap and he lets out a breath through his nose. 

"You're sharing that, right?" 

Derek snaps his head to the voice, seeing his mate looking up at him with a grin. Parrish just stares at the werewolf with a dopey grin and Derek huffs as he rolls his eyes, opening the container and snatching two spoons from the air. 

"Didn't Stiles get you your own food," Derek grumbles, watching as Parrish takes a spoon from him and leans forward for his food. 

Parrish shrugs, scooping up some rice from Derek's plate and bringing it to his mouth. "You complain, but you still let me eat your food," His green eyes lock with Derek's and he sends a wink to the werewolf.