000|𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒂𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆(𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆)

Hey guys! So for starters, this book is being written all over again since my first one got deleted because of wattpad, which I find unfair... they claimed that I didn't follow the guidelines, but then said that I had the mature tag off, when for all of my books I keep them on to make sure everyone knows that it's for mature readers...

I'm not going to stress it out and get mad, so that's why I'm doing this all over... now if you read the first one, I had a alot of chapters in there, some drafts and some published, now I didn't expect for wattpad to just delete the book, so I never wrote down any of the ideas...

There were a lot of ideas that was deleted, but jokes on wattpad because I still have ideas to write...

Now you can request ships, they can be bxb, bxbxb, bxgxb, trans!Stiles, B!P, anything really... now I'll have to try and take an easy with the "guidelines" before wattpad becomes unfair again...

It doesn't make sense, seeing as all the one-shots I wrote had warnings that are on hundreds of books on this app so that's why I'm confused on why they deleted mines...

I feel like some people reported the book also, because I do get hate comments but I always delete them, because well they're childish and they need to grow tf up... so if that was the case for getting my book taken down, then they need to get a life...

Now like I said, feel free to request anything and thank you all for the support and love...

Oh and for the requests, you can either comment them here or at the end of every chapter... but I would recommend to comment them on the author's note :)

Remember to vote and hope you enjoy!

~💜~

PS: don't let one mishap or any bullying ruin what makes you happy🫶

And wattpad if you're going to take down my works, at least be fair and do it to others with the same things I write