003|Stiles Stilinski x Derek Hale|

𝓓𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓞'𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓴𝓲

"Huh, you're funny and cute"

𝓘𝓪𝓷 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓴 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮

"Do you give your number out to everyone?"

Song Suggestions:
🎵Bad Idea - Ariana Grande🎵
🎵breathin - Ariana Grande🎵
🎵Bejeweled- Taylor Swift🎵

-----
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚜
-----

Derek sat on the porch swing, his phone in hand as he waited for his mother. Today was his first day of high school as a Junior and in a new school. Now, if he did have a choice he wouldn't have moved, but his father got a job in Beacon Hills, so here they are.

It wasn't like Derek had friends in his old school anyway, they apparently didn't like his quiet attitude.

He looks up from his phone to the door that opens, only to reveal his older sister, Laura.

"Come on, loser," She says, walking down the porch stairs.

"Where's mom? She's supposed to take me to school," Derek says, getting up from the swing and following his sister.

"She's busy with Cora, apparently the elementary school she's supposed to go to is closed for a whole week," She answers, getting into her car as Derek gets into the passenger seat. "Seatbelt, don't want your death to be on me,"

Derek rolls his eyes but puts the seatbelt on nonetheless.

✏️🔥💋୨୧⚣🩷

"I love you so much! Be a good boy for me!" Laura yells out as Derek walks away from her car. "Come on, Der! Say you love me too!"

Derek raises his hand and sticks his middle finger out, clenching his jaw as he hears Laura laugh and drive away. Great, he already has eyes on him and it isn't even second period, he's so going to kill his sister.

A few hours later it was lunch, now Derek would normally skip this whole part, find a place under a tree, and read a book. He looked around the cafeteria, seeing some kids avert their eyes and some look at him weirdly.

He just rolls his eyes, what more did he expect from ignorant people? Just as he was about to turn around and leave, a voice caught his attention.

"You can sit with us if you want,"

He turns around and sees a kid with dirty blonde curly hair looking at him with a small smile. He then noticed a group of kids sitting with him, about five more, they were all looking at him.