001|Stiles Gajos x Deuce Gorgon|

ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ᴏ'ʙʀɪᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ɢᴀᴊᴏꜱ "See, told you you wouldn't hurt me"

"See, told you you wouldn't hurt me"

ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴜᴄᴇ ɢᴏʀɢᴏɴ
"I-I can hurt you"

Song Suggestions:
🎵Down To The Second - Zach Berkman🎵
🎵Sand - Dove Cameron🎵
🎵Daylight - Harry Styles🎵

-----
𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙰𝚝
-----

Deuce Gorgon was the son of Medusa, he was a monster, who attended Monster High, but he took a year off to find himself. So he left all his friends, he left Clawdeen, whom he had feelings for. He did all of this and found himself walking through the woods of a human hiking trail.

Something about trying to see how humans live, to do daily human things. Surprisingly it was his mother who suggested him to go out, to see the world that hates their kind. Now, he would admit that the woods are pretty calm.

The natural smell was surprisingly good, the greenery with splashes of brown was easy on the eyes. It was amazing all in all, he could see why some humans like to camp or hike in the woods.

Just as he was about to head back to the portal, he heard a pair of footsteps running. Now, his first instinct was to run and hide from human eyes. But he couldn't, seeing as he didn't have time to even react before a body was crashing into him.

The two fell back, a good two feet between them as Deuce let out a surprised groan. Before he could look up at the person, a hand was grabbing his wrist and picking him up to his feet.

"Wha-"

"He went this way!"

Deuce was cut off by a voice, he turned his head to see a group of kids around his age emerge from the trees. His eyes widened, but then someone was pulling him. He looks forward, only to see brunette hair.

Now Deuce wasn't dumb, if someone was running and pulling him along. He isn't going to question and get with the program. It seemed like the person wasn't going to let go, so he tried to keep up with him as he heard the group of kids behind them.

"We're going to get you, Stilinski!"

Deuce looks over his shoulder, seeing the kids a little further away. He lets out a yelp as he is yanked to the left, he stumbles a little and his hand flies up to push up his glasses, he most definitely doesn't want to lose them.

Suddenly he was pulled into a chest. "Shh," He hears, just then he hears rushed footsteps, but he can't see as his face is currently smooshed against a chest. He couldn't help but feel the way the chest rose and fell as the person breathed heavily yet quietly.

"Dammit, where did he go!"

Deuce heard the kids talk to each other before they ran away, obviously giving up. The person lets out a huff as they come out of wherever he hid them, pulling Deuce out of his chest.