009|Stiles Stilinski x Wayne McCullough|

𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙾'𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚔𝚒"You're scary when you look at me like that" 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚌𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑"Do you ever stop talking?"

"You're scary when you look at me like that"

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚌𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙲𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
"Do you ever stop talking?"

Song Suggestions:
🎵American Idiot - Green Day🎵
🎵Ain't It Fun - Paramore🎵
🎵Helena - My Chemical Romance🎵

—————
𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢
—————

Wayne sat on the school's bleachers as he listened to Orlando go on about something he wasn't paying enough attention to remember. He looked to the football field, wondering what the group of kids were doing there. 

Well, technically he couldn't care, but there was this one kid that he was staring at, he was wearing a red flannel and grey pants. He knitted his brows as he just watched the kid talk to one of the guys in the group, using his hands to make his point known. 

"Dude," Orlando huffs out, shoving Wayne. 

Said male looks at the dark-skinned boy, raising a brow as he squinted his eyes to try to block off the sun. 

"Are you even listening to me? What were you staring at?" Orlando looks at him weirdly. 

Instead of answering, Wayne found his eyes unintentionally moving back to the kid on the field, but this time Orlando followed his gaze. 

"Who is that?" Wayne finally speaks, voicing the question that's been on his mind for the past 40 minutes. 

"Stiles? He's a pretty decent guy, he's really smart, and we have the same history class together. He doesn't really pay attention though, something about ADHD. I've seen him get a lot of hate because of it," Orlando spoke, watching Stiles talk to one of the sports players. "Why is he even with the football team?" 

"Why does he get hate?" Wayne asks instead, for some reason, that didn't sit right for him and it just caused his eyebrows to draw together as he looked at Stiles. Stiles, that was an odd name, but looking at the male from the bleachers, it seemed to fit him. 

"With ADHD, he intends to do impulsive things and say things without really seeing the outcome of it. He has a serious tongue when it comes to insulting someone, he once called one of the football players a bootlicker because of coach, and it caused him to get a black eye," Orlando says, his eyes then widen when one of the football players shove Stiles back. "Ah shit, he probably said something again," He adds, snapping his head to Wayne when the male gets up. 

Stiles stumbles back as he looks up at the jock with wide eyes, taking a step back. "Come on, Jackson, are you really mad at me? You act like it's my fault Lydia left you for Allison," His eyes then widened when Jackson moved towards him, raising his hand. "Come on, man, you don't need to hit me,"