006|Colin x Oscar|

ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ᴏ'ʙʀɪᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ᴄᴏʟɪɴ ᴀᴋᴀ ʀᴇᴅ "You look cute as a passenger princess"

"You look cute as a passenger princess"

ᴊᴜʟɪᴏ ᴍᴀᴄɪᴀꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴏꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀᴢ ᴀᴋᴀ ꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ
"Don't you fucking dare"

Song Suggestions:
🎵Streets - Doja Cat🎵
🎵Mount Everest - Labrinth🎵
🎵BABYDOLL - Ari Abdul🎵

—————
𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞
—————

Cesar was walking beside Monse while Jamal and Ruby were on the other side. Ruby was going on about how Spooky scares him just by looking at him, and how this was a bad idea and blah, blah, blah.

"I have to agree with Ruby, Spooky and his gang is a no for me," Jamal says, waving a hand at the shorter male as he looks at his two other friends.

"You two are just being dramatic," Monse shook her head with an eye roll and it caused Jamal and Ruby to snap their heads at her, looking at her as if she was some type of alien.

"Are you saying that because you're fucking Spooky's brother or because you genuinely believe it," Jamal raises a brow at the girl.

"Okay, first off, do you have to use fucking?" Monse looks at him with narrow eyes.

Jamal shrugs. "What do you want me to use? Making love? Funny business? Bumping uglies? Devil's tango?"

"Okay, wow, you're childish," Monse scoffs with a head shake, but before she can walk any further, an arm comes out and stops her.

"Hold up," Cesar speaks, stopping in his tracks as the others follow and look at him confused.

"What is it?" Ruby asks.

"Who the hell is that?" Cesar says, looking forward.

Confused, everyone turned their heads to look where the male was looking. There was a car in front of Cesar's house and they noticed the gang that was sitting in the yard all stop and turn to the vehicle.

The driver-side door opened and the four friends watched as someone stepped out. The person had a blonde buzzcut with a white wife-beater and some kind of chain around his neck, he blew out smoke from his mouth as he slammed the door shut and made his way to the other side of the car.

Cesar and the other three look at each other, confused about who this could be before they all quickly make their way to his house. But they stopped when the guy stepped foot on the lawn and looked at Santos who all looked at him.

"Where the fuck is he?" The guy asks, his tone deep and sharp, having this effect on the other Santos as they all point to the house as if they were controlled by someone.