F O R T Y N I N E

"It's him, isn't it? Jimin."

Juhee couldn't answer because she knew you were right. Who else could it be? It was all well planned by not one person but many of those whom you trusted with your life.

"You trusted your best friend and my husband is paying for it Juhee.", you said while glaring her in the eyes knowing it'll hurt her.

"Y/n?", her eyelids stumbled.

Not wanting to listen to her, you stood up and walked out of the room. She stood there processing what you said, what she did, what Jimin did. She hated how she cannot deny these allegations now. Juhee questioned if she was used too.

"Hobi?", you pushed the door open and saw him sitting on the bed. He seemed all fine now. Seokjin was standing near him. Both of their attention went towards you as you entered in a rush.

You let out a sigh of relief. You went and sat down near him. Your eyes witnessed how his hands still had blood stains on them, so does his shirt, his forehead was sweaty but among all this the man continued to play calm in front of you.

"Y/n? Look I'm okay. Don't-", before he could finish you gave him the warmest embrace. He got shocked with the sudden actions but soon his hands caught your back. Gently stroking your hair he comforted, "It wasn't anything serious. I'm fine."

"Shut up.", you scolded and he laughed it off.

"Do you know how fucking scared I was seeing you like that Jung Hoseok?", you asked breaking the hug, looking at him with anger, your eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened to Hobi?", he asked.

"It's not funny.", you smacked him on the arm.

"Hey! Jeez that hurts.", even Seokjin couldn't control but laughed. Both of you looked at him, Hoseok laughing with him and you getting angry on both of them.

"Ah- I'll let you guys talk. Take care.", he walked out of the room.

"I'm fine Y/n.", he cupped your cheeks and attached his lips on your forehead, "It was just a bad cold that's left untreated and plus the injuries."

"I-I don't want to lose you, again.", you sniffled while snuggling in his arms. Your head rested on his chest and you could hear his heartbeat matching with yours.

"And I promise you, you won't. But you just gotta be a little more strong Y/n. Just some days more and it's over once for all.", his fingers travelled in your hair making you feel relaxed.

"Don't scare me again. I hate you."

"That's fine. Hate me all you want. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours anyway."

His words speaks themselves for you. His eyes watches for you, his heart beats for you. Everything in him was you and only you.

"Seeing you like that I remembered Y-", you spoke in a calmer voice.

"I know Y/n, I know."

It felt like the time stopped for you in both those moments. Seeing your closest ones, those who are innocent, pay the price stabs a knife in your heart. This time that knife almost reached you but fortunately it was a false alarm.

Flashbacks-

"Fine. It's not the first time.", Hoseok admits after being tired of Seokjin asking him. He took a deep breath and continues, "It's the third. It gets worse. First time I didn't paid much attention but it started to hurt. I've had trouble breathing, every wound I have takes a lot of time to heal."

"And you decided to keep it a secret?"

"For Y/n."

"Mr. Jung, she needs you. You are the reason she stayed strong. I know you don't wanna scare her but we all are here."