T H I R T Y S E V E N

Mature Content 🔞

"Me."

All the eyes present in that room quickly turned towards the opened door. It was really his brother, Namjoon. He came with Jisoo, she doesn't looked alright, infact, serious.

"Namjoon? And Jisoo? You both?", Hoseok was in awe to see the unexpected couple there. And with the fact that he said 'me'.

"Yes Mr.Jung, Namjoon is Jimin's step brother. And he is involved in all of these since the very beginning."

"Wait, I can't fucking process this-", he pointed at Namjoon who gave him a slight smile of it is what it is.

"But Jisoo? What happened?", he asked with concern looking at Jisoo who looked hurt.

"I... Jimin did this..."

"What?"

What could I have expected? He has no shame, not even worth a penny.

"Long story short, he used to me blackmail Y/n. I saw her, he was being so rude and rough with her. She...she was trying hard to be strong but it was obvious, she couldn't hold back more.", she said as tears appeared in her eyes, remembering that situation again.
Hoseok closed his eyes, as his hands clenched into a fist. The veins on his neck and arms popped up and he looked intensely furious.

"Miss Juhee, help me get that motherfucker down to hell. Not just because of Y/n but because he needs to be stopped.", his low voice which if anyone hears will definitely get goosebumps from.

"Okay so first of all,", Jungkook cuts the silence, "we need to make Jimin meet his biggest fear, Mr. Park"

"He always mentions the hate but never the fear. He does have a fear.", Namjoon spoke.

"So that means we're going to-", it was Hoseok.

"To meet him.", Jin completed.

Everyone started to leave the room when Hoseok stopped Namjoon by touching his shoulder, looking at him with hopeful eyes. Jisoo who was holding Namjoon's hand stopped too. They both turned around.

"Joon?", she mumbled.

"I'll come.", Namjoon said as she nodded and left the room giving them time to chat.

"I am sorry.", Hoseok apologised in a low tone but a loud voice, "I was just so frustrated and-"

Before Hoseok could say anything else  Namjoon pulled him into a tight hug, caressing his back. Hoseok took a deep sigh of satisfaction and rested his head on Namjoon's broad shoulders.

"Did I said anything? No. I understand you. If not me then who?", he smiled.

"Thanks.", he emraced him tighter.

"Your welcome dude."

A friend in need is a friend indeed, and Namjoon proved it better than anyone else.

Y/n-

No one can be seen or heard. The house seemed completely empty except Hana who was still pacing around the hallway in front of the room. You wanted to close the door, but no doubt it'll be so obvious.

You noticed the glass of water near you and made a plan to get her away from sometime. You picked up the glass and spilled the water all over your clothes and made it look like an accident. Hana, as soon as she noticed, sprinted inside the room and started to clean the mess.

"Oh I am so sorry. It just-"

"Oh it's okay mam. Let me quickly grab your clothes."

"Thanks, and please get me a new glass of water too.", you asked.