S I X T E E N

Three hours later-

You opened your eyes. You didn't knew when or how you felt asleep. You cannot help but think Jimin drugged you. Your head was feeling really heavy, you didn't had the power to even sit up.
Suddenly a splash of water was thrown towards you, making you hastily get up.

"Go downstairs."

"Lily?", you frowned as she freed you from the chains.

"I'm not going anywhere."

She chuckled and grabbed your hair from the back, pulling you close.

"Quit being smart because you aren't. Get your ass up and go downstairs I will not repeat.", saying this she left.

You didn't uttered a single word of curse to her, or Jimin.
You got up, washed your face, the blood. You looked at yourself in the mirror, bruised, tired, injured.

"Hey! My princess. Here, let me help you.", Jimin offered his hands seeing you struggling walking on the staircase.

"N-No.", you pulled your body away from him. But Jimin forcefully grabbed your waist. With a very genuine smile he said, "I said I'll help."

He made you sit on the long, white couch, just beside him. His hands were glued to you, he is constantly touching you which is awfully disgusting.

"Look! I've ordered some food for you. My baby must be hungry right? That's why you're so rude to me.", he pointed at the coffee table.

At this point, he's the one who needs help.

He picked up a slice of pizza and tried to feed it to you. You opened your mouth, but to question him.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"We're not gonna talk about Hoseok right now.", his expression was constant. To be honest, you can't read him. His face, actions and feelings are quite opposite. A normal person won't behave like him in situations. There's something wrong with him, because what could turn him into a monster.

"Tell me where's Hoseok!", you hit his hands, the food dropped and his smile turned into a anger. Before you could act or think, Jimin pressed your face against the coffee table.

"Where's Hoseok? Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok! STOP ASKING ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE."

"Ji-Jimin, it's hurt-", you closed your eyes in pain.

He stopped, realising his action. He picked you up and gave you a hug.

"Tsk! Look what you made me do. I'm sorry, are you okay?", he rubbed your fresh scar.
His psychopathic behaviour was out of control. He had no conscience left, he's just heartless.

You gathered up the courage and stared in his eyes.

"You're a loser if you hurt him to have me. A damn loser."

His hands stopped, his expressions turned scary, almost heart wrenching. His hands travelled and grabbed your hair. Without any realisation, he pushed you in such a way that your shoulders hit the coffee table. You screamed in pain and tired to look around. No one dared to move an inch.

Jimin got up and grabbed your neck.

"Say it again and...And he'll really go six feet under the ground."

You tried to push him away but couldn't move your hands. Your shoulders are most probably broken. It was paining a lot. Not one inch of your body was okay. Everywhere one can look was wounds and scars.

How come Jimin is so blind to see them?

You could have died then and there but thankfully, and to your surprise, Lily came running to you and grabbed Jimin's hands.

"Please leave her sir, she might die."
Jimin glared at her then at you. He left, without a second thought, without guilt, without emotions.

You fainted in Lily's arms.

Hoseok-

Looking at the photo of you and him walking down the aisle, he was trying to relieve all those emotions. You both were just kids when you were married, no emotions whatsoever for each other. And now, that photo frame was is wet with his tears, tears for you, tears for his guilt.

"Dad! You're awake?", she hugged him tightly. Sure, it hurt his wounds but was that really to be considered?

He embraced her in his arms and picked her up to sit on the bed near him. He gave her a lot of kisses, the one which you can't give now.

"You must be so sad without Mom and Dad? I'm sorry. I'll never leave you alone."

"It's okay. You were sick so you needed rest. I am grown up now.", he chuckled.

"Grown up? Just like your mo-"

"Dad where's Mom? I miss her. She doesn't love me?"

"Wha-No! Mom does loves you. She loves you very much. It's just that she..", what will he say? That Minji lost her mother yet again? That she doesn't have the fate to get loved by both of her parents?

"She?"

"She's also sick. She'll be back but not now. You will wait right?", he bite his lips to stop the tears from falling.

"But can you please tell her to come fast? I miss her.", your little one embraced her dad.

"I'll tell her. I love you."

I know you're not dead. You can't just leave like that. I know they all are lying.

After a while, he heard a knock on his bedroom door. Minji was sleeping hugging him.

"Come inside please."

"Hey, Hoseok."

"Jisoo!"

She came and hugged him then looked at Minji sleeping cutely beside him.

"She's..I feel awful for her."

"Please sit."

Jisoo sat on the chair and gave him a dull expression.

"I just couldn't believe that-"

"Jisoo lock the doors."

"Huh? Why?"

"It's only you I can trust right now. Please lock the doors, I wanna tell you something."

"Oh-oka-", she locked the door and sat near him, with a very confused expression.

"Y/n is not dead."

"Ah", she sighed.
"Hoseok I know it's uneasy to accept but-"

"Ssh! listen the whole thing."

"Wha-", things are making no sense.

"My parents, they're lying. They knew I was in coma for a week but they didn't knew that I heard everything."

"Hoseo-"

"Yes! I know they traded, it's disgusting to even imagine how the fuck- they traded my Y/n."

"WHAT THE-"

"SSH! They don't know. So I need your help. I know it's too much to ask but I need your help."

"Hoseok you're forgetting that Y/n is my bestie too. I'll surely do anything."

"Thank you."

"So what's the plan?"

Still MY Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें