T W E N T Y F I V E

As far as you can see was nothing but darkness. The bright moonlight wasn't enough to cut through the dark curtains of sky. The waves crashing the seashore was the only and loudest sound. The cold breeze was cooling down your body, hugging it tightly. The stars shimmering at it's peak enhanced the beauty of scenery much more. The soft sand engulfed your foot after every step. You stood there, some yards away from the sea, holding Jimin's hand.

"Peaceful, isn't it?", he asked looking at you.

You came out of your zone and let go of his hands.

"Wh- Yeah it is."

Jimin then took out a red ribbon and closed your eyes. You were confused but more than that, scared. He took out your heels so you could walk while you balanced yourself holding his shoulders. You grabbed his hands and started following him.

What the fuck?
I have no choice. I can't even run because I have no phone, I don't know the way back.
Is he gonna throw me in the ocean?
Can I swim?
Can HE swim?

"Wh-Where are we going?"

"Just follow me, you're safe.", you just knew he smiled.

Safe? With you? Yes Jimin of fucking course!
I have more trust in my heels while walking on this sand than him.

You stopped because he stopped too. He silently took out your red ribbon. You slowly opened your eyes. Soon the blurry vision became clear. It was magical.
He prepared you both a very special dinner inside a white open gazebo. The sound of waves is not the only thing after he played soft jazzy music. You, for a couple of minutes, didn't knew how to react. It sure was beautiful but not something you wished for, not something anyone would wish for.

He grabbed your hands and took you inside. He pulled the chair and you sat down after a second thought.

Bro what the heck?
What do I do now like-

"So...uhm...do you like it Y/n? I bought this whole beach just for you. I know you love seaside."

What do I say?
"Yes Jimin I love it?"
Please it's annoying and...and beautiful but annoying.

"It- It's good, peaceful really."

There you go feeding his delusion.

He became shy, unable to keep eye contact with you.

"Ahh! Thanks."

He served the food in your plate by himself.

"It's okay I can..."

"Let me.", he insisted.

You picked up the fork, unsure to eat or not. You looked at him waiting for you to take a bite first.

"It ain't poison.", he smiled.

"Wh-What? I mean, of-of course."

He got you there.

"I was just waiting for y-you to eat first."

"What? Come on! How can I when a pretty young lady like you hasn't eaten yet."

He picked up food on his fork and tried to feed you. Remembering what happened the last time he did so and you refused, you accepted his offer and ate. After a while, he giggled out of nowhere.

"What?"

"You're a picky eater, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're picking off your veggies to the side. Oh Y/n, I was like you too. I never ate my veggies.", his smile slowly faded away.

"You don't like to talk about your past right?", you asked.