Chapter 28: Reznov V.S The Mercenary Final

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking up to where the office room of Reznov really is and make him is expecting to wait to kill this motherfucker by himself...and (Y/N) was walking like badass and make him got his handgun in his hand and load the weapon up. Then (Y/N) was knock the door of office down by himself and make him was turn his head to look at the enemies and also his target was there too.

Reznov: "Damn you, (L/N)!!!!! I have almost rule over the world!!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sorry, the world wasn't belong to you." He said to him and make him was got his handgun out and shoot them in the heads and except for the target alive that (Y/N) need to kill him and there will be no capture.

Nor any stupid ideas.

But this time...(Y/N) isn't a hero.

A monster for what (Y/N) gonna need to do is kill the other monster.

(A/N: Imagine Tyler as (Y/N) fighting Zurab as Reznov scene.)

After (Y/N) finish Reznov by himself and make him was sigh out and he begin to walk away from here and he need to get the others immediately because Sniper told (Y/N) that there is a bridge over there and make (Y/N) need to get there immediately fast as he could. When (Y/N) look over there is a weapon on the table for what (Y/N) going to take it by himself and make him grab the weapon.

AK12.

(Y/N): "Time for move out

(Y/N): "Time for move out." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.