Chapter 26: Battle In Level 68

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Doya kill the monster and that creature is tough and strong but the creature was finally death and it won't even coming back alive again and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit that he didn't know how the creature is dead...but (Y/N) blew the creature up and instantly kill it already. Then (Y/N) just throw the cigarette down on the ground and make him was take the cigarette out and make him was put it on his mouth and he was smoking the cigarette little bit and he sigh out.

(Y/N): "Phew." He said to himself.

Doya: "Mind if I have one?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was give it to her.

The two of them were smoking the cigarette little bit and they were stood right there and chilling by themselves and (Y/N) who was smoke little bit and finally it is done and make him was throw the cigarette down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was look at Doya who was give him a smirk to him and make him was doing the same thing too and then the two of them were walking out to somewhere else in this world.

But they got meet up with the others immediately right way because the others want (Y/N) and Doya need to be there immediately because they want him to be here right now and then they both were going to get there right away. Then (Y/N) with Doya are going to take a walk to there and make them got the meeting with the others and finally seen these teammates are made it here right on the time.

(Y/N): "So, what's up?" He asked them and make them were showing the location with map where the bad guys got there and yep...these evils who were there and (Y/N) need to kill Reznov by himself.

(Y/N): "Are you sure that fucking bastard Reznov is in there?" He asked Scout.

Scout: "We are confirmed about it...anyway...let's get going right now before these son of bitches will showing up right now." He said to (Y/N).

Sniper: "Mate, get yourself a new weapons for fight." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw there was bunch of weapons in there on the locker and make (Y/N) was smile little bit. Then (Y/N) went up there and make him open the locker of doors and he take a look at the weapons for what he really need to kill and fight and make him was chuckle little bit.

(Y/N): "Well, hello...beautiful.~" He said to himself and make (Y/N) grab the submachine gun and shotgun with him.

~" He said to himself and make (Y/N) grab the submachine gun and shotgun with him

KSP45.