Chapter 20: Reznov's Death

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

Reznov: "You think..y-y-you're gonna win?" He asked him.

When there was two villains in the secret base but one of the villain who was sat down on the ground and he was badly injure by AFO's attack...and yep...the big guy want to kill him for what he did to his own son...and take his own son to the different world and dimension by the portal and then AFO want to know who behind this.

AFO: "Why? Why did you take my son to there?" He asked him.

Reznov: "Because it is...personal business...to use the subject as planning." He said to AFO.

AFO: "..." He didn't said anything but he knew this isn't good right now and he need to do something real quick to bring his own son back here and the others as well.

Reznov: "You cannot stopped him...soon he will take over this world and kill all every heroes and villains...and you all going to die in this world." He said to him and make AFO who raise his weapon as his hand with quirk power to blast Reznov apart off. Then AFO who stood there and make him was sigh out and half little bit and make him tries to figure it out and he need to build a machine that he can travel to the backroom's world.

AFO: "I need to talk with the doctor...immediately." He said to himself.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.