Chapter 17: Reunion Friend Again

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*It's been 14 hours...I've been walking in the goddamn backrooms like it was long and long road that we need to go.*" He thought and then there was (Y/N) and the group again that they both were walking to somewhere else in this world and they both tries to find the way to get out of this Backrooms.

But nothing else around here.

Dead bodies.

Found the secret government base.

All every dead bodies of those victims.

(Y/N) with the group were tries their best to survive in this place...but some monsters out there and dangerous as hell and (Y/N) must take no matter else what he must do is...keeping the survivors to survive...this is his own duty to protecting them from danger and monsters as well.

(Y/N): "*This place is like big...very biggest as hell...more like goddamn building and turns out that these monsters are in there and waiting for the preys as us...humans...and they are attacking at those victims and eating them alive.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) with the group were keep moving fast as they could.

Whoa, thought it was a nightmare

Lord, it's all so true

They told me, don't go walking slow

The devil's on the loose

Better run through the jungle

Whoa, don't look back to see

Thought I heard a rumblin'

Calling to my name

Two hundred million guns are loaded

Satan cries, "Take aim"

Better run through the jungle

Whoa, don't look back to see

Over on the mountain, thunder magic spoke

Let the people know my wisdom

Fill the land with smoke

Better run through the jungle

Whoa, don't look back to see

They both were take a walk for awhile when they tries to get there and find there was a doors over there and they went to level any shits that they were been through and killing some monsters who were tries to kill them. Then (Y/N) with the group were moving up to different way that they need to going out by themselves and make them both went to other ways little bit and make (Y/N) was definitely tired for going through like this walk in the death of valley.

Dabi: "Damnit, how long are we get there?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Probably for mile out right now...and we need to getting up there for few more that we need to go...but make sure that nobody else tries to following us." He said to him.

Eric: "I'm tired for walking...my feet is hurt." He said to them and his feet is badly hurt when he was walking with the group like far away from here.

Doya: "Don't worry, kid...just hop on me...big sis will take care of you." She said to Eric and make the boy nod his head and then Doya who was grab the kid in her arms and putting the kid behind at her and then (Y/N) with the group are focus back to walking by themselves. Then they both went out to somewhere else in this world and they need to get up there fast as they could and they want to find the other way to get out of here.