Chapter 18: The Backrooms Levels

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Whoa...you guys got a secret base...huh...that's an interesting." He said to them and make the Engineer chuckle little bit and he said.

Engineer: "Yep, anyway...here comes the boss is here." He said to (Y/N) and make them were seen him is here and yep...that he sat on the chair with computers and also the others...here.

(Y/N)/Dabi: "Shiragaki." They said to him.

Shiragaki: "(Y/N), and Dabi!" He said to the two of them and he give the two of them were hugging right away and make them were chuckle little bit and the three of them were finally reunion again and they both glad that they are here right now...and yep...they both are here...the gangs are here.

Toga: "Hey there, cutie.~" She said to (Y/N) and giving him a hug and she was smile like yandere and the girls were seen this and make them jealous about (Y/N) was been hug by the girl...but Esdeath can sense this girl was definitely scariest and also yandere but she will kick this bitch's ass by herself. Then Esdeath walk up to Toga and she grab (Y/N) and hug him that she told Toga that (Y/N) is belong to her...and she won't let Toga tries to steal (Y/N) away from her and other as well because they are going to beat the crap out of her.

Here comes the catfight coming right up and make them definitely going to fight each others and Akame grab (Y/N) out of Esdeath's grasp because she doesn't want him to get into fight with middle of this shit. Then Medic who was came out of his chair and make him was stood up and looking down at the others are here and finally that they got here right on the time and make him was smile little bit and he was let out a 'Ahem'

Medic: "Ladies and gentlemen...please...no need to fight me...I am Medic and I'm the leader here and I am the one who brought you all here for help." He said to them and then they both were stood right there and chilling little bit that they want to know about Medic's past and story. The man begin to explaining to them about his past and story that how he was with the other mercenaries got here and they were trapped here by these monsters around here also Medic was showing them the map of Backrooms.

 The man begin to explaining to them about his past and story that how he was with the other mercenaries got here and they were trapped here by these monsters around here also Medic was showing them the map of Backrooms

(Y/N): "Oh, you've got to be kidding to me." He said.

Dabi: "Motherfucker...wait...so that mean we have go through all here right now?!? Some fucking bullshits level of this place?!?" He said to Medic.

Shiragaki: "So, we need to get the fuck out of here right now because those things are anywhere they can going." He said to Medic.

Medic: "Yes, this is the ways that we need to going out right now...but those creatures out there and they are created by these scientists...but thanks for one of the survivor who was got the tape by himself and recording all everything by himself but anyway he was lucky to be alive and survive by himself." He said to the two of them.

Shiragaki: "So one guy just survive? That means he escape away from the Backrooms?" He asked Medic.

Medic: "Yes, he survive back there from the nightmare of this place...but he won't even come back here again. He's finally return back to his own home already and he won't be coming back again." He said to them.

Dabi: "Well, this is interesting...what if possibly we are going to do with this situation?" He asked Medic and make (Y/N) with the others are thinking about it and they have it in their heads but (Y/N) who was beat the answer first to them about it.

(Y/N): "The only way he survive that we need to follow the recording voice comes from him and we can get there fast as we could." He said to him.

Medic: "Yes." He said.

To Be Continued.