Chapter 1: The Normal Life

3rd POV:

In Hosu City.

Whoa, it is beautiful day....isn't it?

A beautiful city and whole world around here by itself.

The sun is going up right now and prepare for the sunlight goes up as beautiful in this world.

Tokyo City.

Tokyo, Japan's busy capital, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. The opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods. The Imperial Palace sits amid large public gardens. The city's many museums offer exhibits ranging from classical art (in the Tokyo National Museum) to a reconstructed kabuki theater (in the Edo-Tokyo Museum).

Located at the head of Tokyo Bay, Tokyo is part of the Kantō region on the central coast of Honshu, Japan's largest island. Tokyo serves as Japan's economic center and the seat of both the Japanese government and the Emperor of Japan. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government administers Tokyo's central 23 special wards (which formerly made up Tokyo City), various commuter towns and suburbs in its western area, and two outlying island chains known as the Tokyo Islands. Despite most of the world knowing Tokyo as a city, since 1943 its governing structure has been more akin to a prefecture, with an accompanying Governor and Assembly taking precedence over the smaller municipal governments which make up the metropolis.

In this world there's a lot of heroes and villains that they are living here by themselves and it seems they both were fighting and keep fighting...this world had a quirk powers means that they can do whatever they want but only quirkless that they can't even do...cause they aren't enough to become a heroes.

cause they aren't enough to become a heroes

A Quirk (個こ性せい Kosei?, lit. "Individuality"), formerly known as a Meta Ability (異い能のう Inō?, lit. "Extraordinary Ability"), is a superhuman ability that a person can possess.

Along with being unique to each user, Quirks are sorted into multiple categories. Quirk users are also limited to only developing one ability and are thus unable to achieve any other through natural means.