Chapter 13: New Threat Enemies

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Esdeath, do you know her?"

Esdeath: "Yes, I do." She said.

(Y/N): "And you?" He asked her.

Akame: "Yes, I do..."

(Y/N): "Alright, I want to know what the hell is going on here...because I want to know the truth between you two also history too...so don't test me." He said.

(Y/N): "I'll blow your heads off." He said to them and make them see the glare of (Y/N) was terrifying and scary as hell and then they both got that same thing also Dabi was join the same thing too and he got his blue flames out. The two of them are going to find out the truth of them and then the two women were stare each others and they finally stand down because they heard (Y/N) want the truth about these two women right here.

Akame: "Alright, I'll tell you the truth but...you need to put your weapons down and we don't want to hurt anyone else in here." She said to them and make them doing as well and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Dabi and he stand down as well.

(Y/N): "Alright, you all better start talking cause...I want to know the story of between you two...cause I know you two are hiding something." He said to them and Akame explaining the detail to (Y/N) about what happened.

(Y/N): "So let me guess...Esdeath is an 'Nazi' woman and she was working with this fucking Emperor Hitler to do whatever they want...but bunch of goddamn evils in your world?" He asked Akame and make her nod her head and he turn his head to look at Esdeath and he can see her the guilty for what she saw (Y/N) was definitely have glare at her.

Esdeath: "(Y/N), I knew you mad at me because-"

(Y/N): "Look, I'm not mad but I can tell that you were innocent when your story tells me...about your village and father destroyed by the unknown enemies...I'm sorry about that." He said to her.

Akame: "You actually believe her story?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out to her and he was explaining to the three of them about how he and his friend are get here and they both were been trapped in this Backroom by a portal that take the three of them to here.

Doya: "So, you are a mercenary?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, my mission is protecting the kid...Yakuza's kid." He said to her.

Chelsea: "Heh, I see...so why are you take this job for?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he tell her that everything is complicated and he didn't tell them about it but then (Y/N) take the mask off and make him set it down on the table and he is breath out...Chelsea with Akame were taken surprise to see this boy is handsome as hell but the face of someone....someone was familiar to them.

Akame: "*T-Tatsumi?!? B-B-But h-he's death...and h-how is he...Wait, something isn't right here...this boy is not Tatsumi. B-But why is his face same like the person I see about.*" She thought and she was confuse about what she saw (Y/N)'s face familiar to 'Tatsumi' person.

Chelsea: "*It can't be...Tatsumi?*" She thought.

(Y/N): "Alright, listen...look I don't know you three are going to trust me or not...but I don't know about you three past and history also I don't know about this place...this place is mysterious to us...me and Dabi with the kid were trapped here and we didn't know about this place...something darkness and sinister that we encounter...some monsters and demons. But whatever that these things are out there and they will be there and waiting for us attack at us too." He said to them.