~Maybe manipulation can work..~ (request write)

‼️Moon x eclispe‼️ angst to smut (don't like it? Don't read<3)
The request

Tw: manipulation, sexual content, self worth issues, semi praise kinks, unhealthy obsessions (it will turn healthier don't worry

Just some head cannons that will be showen in this
Moon is a sucker for praise sexual or not
Both moon and eclispe are clingy assholes
Moon gives love bites but eclispe gets annoyed by them when he was to cover them up
Both moon and eclipse are switches
Both of them are insomniacs who try to force each other to sleep
Eclipse is obsessed with moon to a unhealthy level but it helps with moons self worth issues

If you're reading this rn I'm still writing the actual chapter in just trying to get y'all hyped up for it

Moon talking - "no homo unless you fuck more than once"
Eclipse talking - "moons a loveable asshole yes I mean that in the insult and sexual way.."
Moons POV

I was just walking back over to the office set in my room after just arriving back home from the pizza plex and having yet another mental breakdown I was tired not even tired exhausted and overwhelmed and well maybe a bit horny for some odd reason but I spotted eclispe who was just leaned against the wall for some odd reason "god you look like a fucking train wreck!" Eclispe somehow managed to laugh that out I just sighed at him god why'd he always have to be such a pain in the ass for me "yeah,yeah whatever you asshole" I rolled my eyes but in all honesty I probably did I basically had permanent eye bags and my eyes were always half lidded from how tired I was and I didn't really give a fuck about what I wore now it was normally just some metal band T-shirt that was admittedly too long for me even though I was nearly 8 feet tall and just some shorts or black sweatpants so yeah I probably did just look fresh out of a dumpster fire eclispe was still smiling at me or how horrible I looked at the moment "Was it Sun this time or is it about Solar....? Too cause this one" eclispe said all to calmly and confidently for what I knew as a guess I didn't tell him I'd had another breakdown was he stalking me..? No he won't take time out of his day for that for me...yeah probably just a good guess I mean I did look the part good why did I feel so fuzzy on the inside when he smiled and asked these questions like he'd know me for years no moon you're not falling for you're enemy for fucks sake....but his smile looked so warm and inviting almost the polar opposite of his behavior "I don't think either of them should be causing this for you....maybe you should just drop them...~? I'd treat you better..." eclipse muttered the last part so I couldn't hear it I probably didn't even want to but it also seemed so intriguing he seemed so possessive? Over me of all people?  That didn't make sense this is just probably some one sided shitty crush that I'll get over in a week but why why did I crave any bit of touch of affection from him of all fucking people  I didn't respond letting the very faint blue or we'll more cyan blush just barely graze my skin respond for me he looked so warm and hot....god even his voice turned me on for some fucked up reason I finally spaced out of the trance I seemed to be in obsessing over him meeting his gaze that was landed on my shorts which were hanging on my hips practically which I hadn't noticed this whole entire time my blush worsening but I just sighed rolling my eyes a little and rolling them up eclipse of course softly chuckled at it still smiling and staring "and why do you even want me to drop them...?"
Eclipses smile turned into a smirk as he walked over to me his hand tilting my head up to look at him I'd be surprised if he couldn't hear my fans blasting at full speed "maybe I just want you all to myself...~?" I just stared at him confused well that was certainly not expected not before he walked closer to me he was only a bit taller and that was only because of his rays teasingly smirking as me the already bright blush on my face worsening as his hand wrapped around my waist I blushed deeply "w-what do you want eclipse...?" I cursed at myself internally for stuttering over such simple words he just smirked wider and simply said "to fuck you....~" he wanted to have sex with me?! I mean I would be lying if I said I didn't want that as well I was practically a deer in headlights currently god you would have though I'd been blue screening thankfully he asked something a bit easier to answer "is that okay..~?" I softly nodded and somehow managed to mutter out a yes "good boy...~" my blush hardened and I could have sworn I felt a bit more wetness between my thighs why was I into him calling me that...shut praise really got me he seemed to take note of that "can we go somewhere else though I don't want anyone else knowing...?" Eclipse softly molded grabbing my hand and teleporting us to some house I didn't recognize I just looked at him confused "it's my house you dumbass"

Still not done🥲