041

Nothing is the same, Laura Lee is gone there is no one who I can pray with no one to talk to when im sad.

Her smile is just gone there is no more Laura Lee and I just cant fucking accept that, no one seems to care.

Jackie is fucking refusing to eat and all of the sudden Mari had berries.

"It was some berries I was trying to save, but.. I think it might've turned into booze. I dont know about the rest of you but I could use a drink." she says.

"If we have booze, let's have a party." Jackie yells as for the first time in hours I smile.

"I still have some left over tequila, but can tequila expire?" I ask smiling.

"Yeah because we have so much to celebrate.. and no Michelle tequila cannot expire unless opened." Taissa mumbles.

"Do we need a reason? were gonna be dead in a few weeks." Jackie whispers as Molly nods her head.

"There's a full moon tomorrow night. Im really into astronomy right now." Misty yells with a little bit too much confidence.

"I mean we have everything dont we? We packed dresses and everything we can decorate and all that shit and we can have our own kind of moon home coming kind of thing." Molly says with a smile.

"We need a cool name, like Doomcoming!" I yell getting up.

"All right so Doomcoming it is, tomorrow night we'll drunk rotten berries and tequilas to celebrate our upcoming death!" Jackie with a blank smile on her face.

A few hours later we are making decorations with dead animal skins and other disturbing things.

Im in the middle of making something, Natalie pulls me off to the side making me yell a little.

"Natalie what the fuck I could've had a heart attack!" I yell.

"Shut up, I just came to ask if you wanted to go to the doomcoming dance with me.." she says giving me a flower.

I nod and put the flower in my hair, "Thanks for asking me it's really sweet of you." I whisper as she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay now bye I dont want anyone to see us!" she whisper yells and walks away.

Molly comes up to and starts to talk to me, "Would we would've started to be friends again if we didn't crash." I ask Molly and she shakes her head.

"Definitely not. I hated you and you hated me, but im glad we're friends again.".

"are you excited for doomcoming?" I say stretching out my words while giggling a little.

"What the fuck why are we even doing a party? like "oh were dying soon." of fuck that im surviving like the bitch that i am." Molly replies mimicking Jackie.

"All i know is that im going to look cracker." I whisper making decorations, "also how cute is this flower that Natalie gave me! its beat up and rotten i know but how pretty!".

"Oh my god! Lottie and I are going together!" she yells but then covers her mouth.

"Look at us having dates to the doom! also lets go pick our outfit!" I yell pulling her to the door but stoping when I see Travis holding MY axe.

"Get your own!" I say taking it away.

I over hear Jackie and Shauna talking about how Jackie FUCKED Travis! Out of everyone Travis?

"What about nat?" Shauna asks as Jackie replies with, "he and the little foursome he had broke up weeks ago.".

Is this bitch stupid. It was like 3 days ago.