020

I was sleeping throughout the flight until there was turbulence, there was turbulence the whole flight but I didn't think much of it.

Until I woke up to Natalie putting an oxygen mask on me, and the rest of them putting on theirs too.

I was afraid and started panicking so the first
thing I thought about was my backpack.

I put my backpack on and took off my seatbelt.

Natalie was looking out the window to see what was happening as I just stare off into space, seeing the cult again.

My hands start bleeding again, but I quickly snap out of it and stand up to look around to see if anyone needs help.

"Natalie what is going on?" I ask looking over at Laura lee, she's praying her ass off.

While Molly is sound asleep I dont know how she can sleep during this situation.

"Molly! Molly wake up!"  I yell trying to wake her up, but Natalie isn't letting me go towards her.
"Molly wake the fuck up!" I yell louder.

"Natalie move, move Natalie !" I yell finally pushing her through her and attempting to put Molly's oxygen mask on. Holy shit, Molly isn't moving or waking up. The plane is going down faster so I move back to look at the window.

Lottie is stressing out and screaming while Jackie is passed the fuck out.

Coach is putting everyones masks on, as some people are flying around the plane.

I look over at Natalie and she is holding onto her seat while Im still trying to wake up Molly.

My breathing is getting heavier by the minute, and Im starting to struggle breathing .

Natalie notices and comes over to help me telling me to breathe in and out.

"I can't, Natalie I can't!" I yell crying and looking over at her. Molly is still passed out, but coach put her oxygen mask on.

I hold onto Lotties hand for a minute looking at her and mouthing I love you.

She lets ago as I turn around to look outside again.

Laura lee and Lottie are holding hands, maybe calming them down?

I dont think it worked though.

The only thing I was worried about right now was Natalie, and Molly.

"Molly! Molly wake the fuck up!"  I say trying to get her up.

My legs are already scratched up and my hands are bleeding again, what the fuck is happening.

Im still standing but I duck down once I see Misty put her head down.

Natalie is sitting down in her seat leaning back.

Once I duck down, by that i mean sit on the floor. I cover my ears to cover out the sounds of them screaming, but every time I close my eyes all I see is the rock, that cut my hand, and people in wolf masks eating raw meat, with Misty standing in between them.

I get up when I see that we are getting closer to the ground.

Everyone is crying and screaming and there is fire coming from the pilot's area.

A pole comes between me and Natalie blocking my way, and giving me only a few inches to stand.

The plane finally hits the floor, making me hit my head, badly.

I take off my mask and look around seeing bars everywhere and people with blood gushing out.

Misty starts running towards the emergency door trying too open it, but its too heavy, so the rest of them go too help her.

Since there is a pole between me and Natalie , making me stuck on the other side. "Natalie go help them with the door." I say as Natalie gets up and runs towards the door.

"Fuck." I say try to climb underneath the pole but it isn't working so i have to climb over it to get to Molly.

Shes still not waking up, "Molly Wake up!" I yell trying to drag her out of her seat.

"Michelle there is no time let's go!" Natalie yells coming back to me.

I completely ignore her and pull Molly out of her seat, struggling to carry her

Natalie keeps trying to pull me out but I push her away, making her jump out of the plane.

Im finally able to drag Molly out of the plane and drag her to a tree thats near us.

"Shit where is Shauna and Jackie?" I ask throwing Molly on the floor.

I walk back into the plane holding my breath.

Once i walk in i see Jackie struggling to pull Shauna out the plane.

I start coughing due to the smoke and look over at them.

"We need to go!" I yell pulling Jackie back, but Shauna refuses to leave Van alone.

Jackie is yelling at Shauna, but Shauna finally pulls away from Van, making me fall back on the floor with them landing on top of me.

Van starts yelling.

"fuck!"