030

I wake up to the feeling of water, Natalie, Travis, and Molly threw a cup of water on me. Jackie and all the other girl's are already up, I dont know how they can deal with cramps.

"I have cramps." I whisper putting the blanket back up.

"All of us do, our cycle's are synced, even Molly and Jackie are up, now get up!" Natalie yells as I sit up.

"I thought you said you we're going to be the first one up." Jackie says untying my shoe laces for me.

Molly throws another pair of clothes that she chose for me, black jorts, white shirt, and my usual cross necklace.

"Ow, the button hit my eye." I say taking off my shirt. "Dude aren't you scared that you might flash us?" Van says looking away.

"Oh please, you guys have seen me change in the locker rooms. Calm down." I say putting on my shirt.

"and Molly, we lived right next to each other in nebraska and her room was right next to mine. Im pretty sure she saw me change." I say putting on my jorts.

Once I finally stand up and put on my converse and let my hair down.

The moment I walk outside Taissa hands the axe to me, "Chop chop time." she says throwing me to the wood she found.

Akilah says something while Im stretching, "hey, bloody soldiers on the left and breakfast on the right."  she says pointing left and right for me to understand "Okay? Dont mess them up like travis did." She says as Travis gets up and puts his bowl down.

"Okay, you guys are disgusting." he says walking away as we all start laughing.

"She had to point so you can know your left's and right's." Molly says laughing and snorting while picking up wood and putting it to the side.

I just flip her off and then continue to chop wood, "How about getting some more water? Breakfast isn't going anywhere." Mari says as Jackie tries to get breakfast.

She takes the bucket and starts walking away swaying her hips, "Now we all know thats not how you walk!" I yell as she continues walking.

Im done cutting the wood so me and Molly run down to the river where Lottie is.

Once we get there we see Lottie in the water and Jackie staring at her.

"What's she doing?" Molly asks as I get closer to the water.

She's still in her pajamas and is just staring at the hill.

"She's your problem now." Jackie says grabbing the bucket and walking away.

"Lottie, come over here it's time to eat." Molly says trying to get her to come over but Lottie is playing with the water.

"Lottie! Let's go we're going to run out of food" Molly yells as Lottie starts to come out of the water.

"You look fucking cold." Molly says handing her the jacket as I run away.

Shauna seems so motivated considering that there are blood clots coming out, something seems off, im going to stay silent though, it's not my business.

I sit down and they give me a plate of food, I dont think im going to finish it, I dont want to seem greedy.

"Where is Lottie and Molly?" Misty says as I take my first bite. "They stayed over there, I dont know why though." I say almost choking on my food.

"Im fucking dying over here and none of you care to help me?" I say coughing and putting my plate down all they're doing is laughing.

Im finally able to swallow my food, "Sure leave the girl who has seizures to die." I mumble as they continue to laugh.

After like 10 minutes later, im done with my food, by done I mean I gave the rest to Javi.

Me and Natalie go behind the woods to talk, while the other people are finishing up their food.

We all know where that went again, but when we were walking back to the cabin, Shauna is doing something by the trees, where the dead animal is.

Taissa comes up to her while me and Natalie go hide, we dont want no one to see us.

Natalie and I go separate ways so people don't suspect anything, but they're all going to see the hickey's on my neck.

Oh my god we are fucked, well im fucked.

The moment I get back to the front of the cabin Mari hands me my axe, again.

"Why me?" I ask as I grab the wood. "Because you dont let us use it, you say it's your axe. You literally carved your initials on it, and did this weird symbol on it."

"What the fuck I only put my initials on it not a symbol" I whisper choping more wood.

"This day is going
kind of weird man"