035

⚠︎︎ im back guys im sorry ik I was gone for like forever im sooooo sorry ill try to update more but I was really busy plus im dealing with a lot rn pls be patient with me 🙏

Michelles Pov

Molly was riding Travis's back the whole ride back.

Once we finally got to the cabin Molly gets off Travis's back while everyone cheers for them.

"Molly and Travis wooo." Lottie says.

Oh god little does she know didn't they like fuck or sum.

"Molly and Travis sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g" Laura Lee says mocking them.

I cant help but to laugh it's kind of funny.

"Hey guys, what exactly are y'all and flex hunting out there anyway?" Mari says "I hear it's beaver season!" van yells making me giggle.

"Hahaha sit and spin assholes!" Natalie says spinning and flipping everyone off as we all laugh together.

"Is this why we dont have any food? cause you Molly, and Michelle have been too busy running for mayor of pound town?" Jackie says leaning against the cabin post.

"Yeah, go fuck yourself" Natalie says defending us.

Me and Molly stay silent, watching, waiting for something big to happen so we can step in.

"Guess we should be surprised? Nat, and Michelle are always down for a good time right, and im guessing Molly is too?" Jackie says stepping closer to us.

"We cant magically conjure a dear Jackie." Natalie says still defending us.

"Who do you think we are Jackie? Mike the magician? Grow up." I say as Molly holds onto her gun.

"but keep talking shit and we'll have something to shoot" Natalie says as Molly reloads the gun.

"Oh wow! Oh you guys are so tough. Im not scared of you, and your little group of burn outs."  Jackie whispers trying to act all tough and shit.

"No, you're jealous.. because you're an uptight prudish little bitch!" Natalie yells as we step closer.

"Sorry that we aren't preppy enough for you Jackie, but hey! At least my boyfriend isn't a cheating little cu-" Molly says stepping closer to Jackie practically all in her face but Taissa pulls them apart.

"Hey knock it out! All four of you!" Taissa yells  as we watch Jackie walk away.

"I know how you guys feel. I have a secret boyfriend too. Shh." Misty says giggling.

"Okay... wait you have a boyfriend?" I whisper as Natalie and Molly walk away.

Natalie grabs my arm before Misty can even tell me who it is.

"Dude she was telling me who!" I yell.

"Well forget about it! Lets go!" Natalie yells squeezing my arm.

Time skip

It's night time, and me and Natalie have found a nice big rock that we can sit on.

"Hey don't listen she's just mad because we dont have a cheating boyfriend." I say lying in her arms.

"Im not even paying attention to her, it just angers me when I see how she treats you and Molly. Sure Molly was a bitch when I first met her but she's actually sweet." Natalie replies back.

"You act all hardddd knowing you're the softest person everrr." I say stretching out my words.

"Oh quiet you know you do too." She mumbles.

I was about to say something back before I hear giggling from the lake.

"Hey are you going to respon-" she says but I silence her with my finger.

"Rude whats goi-" she tries to say but I cover her mouth. "Quiet Natalie." I whisper getting up and looking over the lake.

"Holy shit it's Van and Taissa." I whisper as Natalie looks over to them.

"glad to know that there is another gay couple in this stupid place." she says.

"Shut up! Let's go back to the cabin." I whisper pulling her towards the cabin.

"They were fully naked." Natalie says.

"Yeah I know now shut up." I mumble walking into the cabin towards my spot.

"Im just curious."