010

Nat's Pov

I wake up only to see Michelles face buried into her pillow, while my arms are wrapped around her.

What time is it, and holy shit I forgot to go home. I get up slowly trying not to wake up Michelle.

"Where are you going?" she mumbles turning around.

"Shit, go back to sleep." I whisper under my breath hoping that her mom doesn't come in.

It's still dark out so im assuming it's around four or three.

I look around for a clock but it's not digital, I can't read a regular clock, who the fuck knows how to read a regular clock .

I turn over to check Michelles watch, It's about to be five, my mom's new boyfriend checks if im in my room right before he leaves for work.

"Fuck." I whisper putting my shoes on and grabbing my stuff.

"What time is it?" Michelle asks getting up, her hairs a mess.

"It's 4;15 I gotta go I'll see you later" I say opening the balcony.

"Can you say goodbye at least?" Michelle mumbles covering herself with her blanket. "Goodbye Michelle, sleep well." I reply grabbing the rest of my stuff, "Bye Natalie, love you." she whispers going back to sleep.

That "love you" caught me off guard, "Bye Michelle love you too." I say opening the balcony jumping onto my roof.

While climbing down, I hear footsteps coming from the hallways so I immediately open my window and climb in shutting it behind me.

He knocks on my door and i walk over to it to open the door. "Why are you dressed up already?" he asks looking around, "I slept in my clothes last night very hard day!" I say leaning against the door frame almost slipping.

"You're acting weird, is anyone in here?" he asks looking around the room.

"Nope just me." I reply walking towards my bed.

"Better not be especially if it's a boy, you know what happens if there is a boy in the house.

I just nod my head and start picking out my clothes.

"Im going to work now, goodbye." he says walking out and closing my door.

"Especially if it's a boy" I say mocking my step-dad.

Im just gonna wear my gym clothes on and throw a sweater over it, im too lazy to wear anything else.

Once im done getting ready I grab my bag and walk out, whats the point of getting ready if im just gonna practice and sleep the whole entire day.

Michelle walks out wearing a black hoodie and shorts.

"What happened to you? You're usually wearing colors what happened?" I ask walking up to her and opening her eyes.

"Woah dude you look fried as shit? It's early as fuck what made you think that was a good idea?".

She pulls away from me smiling and getting into the car with Scott, "Im fine." she says as i follow her.

"Clearly not? Also did you pick the rest of the team up before us Scott?" I ask closing the door behind me.

"Yeah whats with that?" Michelle asks leaning against me.

"Just making things easier." he says starting the car and driving away. Lottie just stares at Michelle.

"What the fuck happened to you?"