014

I decided to walk home, it wasn't that far either way, just an hour and 30 minute walk. I couldn't stand seeing the faces of Taissa, and Jackie.

Im so glad there is a party tonight, I seriously need to get my mind off shit.

I walk up to my room and see strawberries with sugar on them and a bottle of Dr pepper right next to it on my dresser.

Theres a note right next to it though, it's from my mom, what does she want now.

It reads "Gone to a meeting will be back at 12:00 have fun at the party, I left you a snack, and for the love of your father starting packing you always do that last minute!".

I close it and throw it into the trash, and start eating my strawberries, sitting on the balcony ledge hoping to not fall off.

Natalies window is open so im assuming shes home, plus someone is blasting music, oh my god I wonder what shes going to wear.

While eating my strawberries the phone rings so I jump off the ledge and go answer the phone.

"Hello?" I whisper, "It's Lottie I just wanted to check in, and see how you're doing. Oh and if you're coming to the party tonight, I heard that Natalie is coming." she says in a silly voice.

"Keep it down she lives right next to me what if she hears us?" I ask.

"Okay well first of all unless she has super powers that make her hear stuff from your room which is what? Three stories tall?" she says obviously being dramatic.

"and second of all what are you gonna wear? because you know who is gonna be there" she says.

"Okay well, it's a surprise! and second of all I know whose gonna be there im not dumb anywho I gotta go pack bye bye!" I respond playing with the cord of my phone.

"Bye Michelle, wear something nice remember? Dont wear jorts!" she yells.

"I won't wear jorts bye Lottie love ya" I say hanging up the phone and going back to the balcony to finish my strawberries looking down to see if Natalie is there.

Once I finish my strawberries I jump off the balcony to go to my room.

Oh my god, since Allie's knee is like gone or whatever, this means Molly is gonna come with us to nationals.

I start packing, putting multiple sweaters in there , some shorts, and many shirts with other things that I need.

I hesitate with putting some of my favorite dresses in there, but I put them in either way you never know!

That suitcase is filled with clothes, so now I have to grab another suitcase to put more clothes in.

Why you ask? Because im not going to look homeless over there.

I basically packed my whole closet and half of my shoes, three suitcases? We're only staying for a week and a half, do I need this much stuff? Plus all my shit for soccer, and other shit that I wont say, oh well, as long as I look pretty.

After packing I decide to pick out an outfit for tonight, Im stuck between a black sheer dress thats floral and very short , a normal black dress with a cut on the side which is also very short , and a black corset with a jean skirt that is the shortest of them all.

I dont know who to call so I called and waited for her to pick up, she finally picked up after like 30 seconds.

"Natalie oh my llanta thank jesus you answered I dont know what to wear today so I need you to come over!" I yell into the phone.

"I'll be there in a minute just hold on!" she yells and I hang up. 

I open my balcony door and wait for her to climb up the balcony.

I lay down on the floor obviously stressed out, and finally sit up once she climbs up walking into my room.

"Why are you on the floor? You look insane, get up" she says.

"Well im stuck in between two outfits! and I need your help since Lottie is busy. So please help me!" I yell rolling on the floor.

"Once you get of the floor, I will help you now come on stand up" she says as I stand up and go over to my closet.

"Turn around so I can show you them!" I yell as she turns around.

I put on the jean skirt with a corset "Okay you can turn around now!" I shout.

She examines it for a little bit "I think it's good, but I know you're going to wear big ass heels with it so no." she says sitting down in my spinning chair.

I groan and change into the floral dress, I didn't even have to ask her to look away, she got distracted and started playing with my stuff.

"Okay what about this one?" I ask spinning around. "Thats nice but let me see the last one." she says turning around again.

I roll my eyes and change into the normal black dress with the side being cut. "What about this one?" I ask as she nods her head. "Yeah, that one but what shoes?" she asks as I pull out black boots.

She nods her head and gets up "My job here is done im going home but let me know if you need anything else." she says jumping to her roof and then into her window.

"How can she do that?" I mumble.

I already did my makeup so I had nothing to worry about, all I did was, put on a cross necklace regular necklace and a shit ton of rings.

Now I had to decide on what bag, which was very complicated, I decided on a black leather bag that goes on my shoulders.

The party wasn't until nine, and it was four fifty so I had nothing to do.

I kept my hair down but crimped it a little, after i finished that i put hairspray on so it stays.

I put perfume in my bag along with my pink bedazzled blade and my black bedazzled pepper spray.

"Finally" I say jumping onto my bed to take a nap until it was 8:30.

Once i finally woke up, I ran to the mirror to fix my hair and then to bathroom to brush my teeth again!

Natalie is outside waiting for me and since the party was close we walked.

"You look nice today"

Okay if some of you guys dont know who im talking about look up tara yummys 23rd's birthday!