003

M𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Class is over and we get to skip our last class, just to practice for the game.

By practice, I mean get ready for all the people that are gonna be there.

Lottie and I braid our hair as always, it's a tradition. Sometime I do pony tails, though I have no idea on what i'll do today.

"Hey Lottie come help me" I say trying to seperate my hair.

"I'm kinda busy right now" She yells while looking for her uniform.

"That's why you always leave your uniform in your locker!" I yell back. She just laughs while i struggle to part my hair.

"Here I'll help you" Natalie says coming up to me to split my hair.

"Do you need me to do anything else?" she asks. "Should I do braids or pig tails?" I ask. "Braids, you would look fantastic in them!" She responds.

I start braiding my hair and at the end, putting yellow and blue hair ties in.

Once i'm done I put my hair clips in, which are yellow and blue obviously.

"Yellowjackets field now, warm up time!" The coach yells from outside.

"Oh shit. I'm not done five more minutes please!" Lottie yells as the rest of the team rushes.

"Van gloves and, uhh Lottie here is your uniform! Don't loose it!" Jackie yells. "Oh what would we do without you!" Van yells.

"Laura lee, pray in here so you wont slow us down!" Jackie yells again.

Laura lee starts praying looking up to the vent, while I mumble my prayer and while still getting ready.

"I need a hair tie! Does anyone have a hair tie!" Natalie screams rubbing her forehead.  "Hurry!, two more minutes!" The coach says knocking on the door.

"Oh my flipping Gosh, we get it just hold on!" I yell handing a hair tie to Nat.

I run to the mirror to finish my face paint, I just need the circles, maybe I do overdo stuff. We all open the door walking out, pretending to be in slow motion.

"For the love of God, just hurry up for warm ups Misty has everything ready, now let's go!" He yells as we practice together.

"Oh we are so unprepared." Taissa mumbles trying to catch her breath.

"Christ Taissa, where is your school spirit?" I say practicing my leg form.

"I left that shit in the locker room! We are so fucked." Taissa says with her breath getting heavy. "I wish i joined volleyball instead of soccer." Shauna says kneeling down.

A few moments after we finish warm ups the other team comes in, we all stare and take a sip of our water bottles. "Holy shit, they look so much better than us'" Laura lee says. "Laura lee cussing? That's a surprise!" Nat says i elbow her.

I immediately notice someone.

"S𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 I 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡t
I 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭"