040

Laura Lee woke us up to her talking about how she's gonna take the dead man's plane to rescue us.

"Do you know how early it is?" I ask as Laura Lee shakes her head, "Well I dont know either there is no clocks." I say laying back down.

"You cant deny that Van needs serious medical attention!" Laura Lee says in attempt to convince the rest of us.

"she's not the only one.. Shauna tell them." Jackie says while Shauna is hesitant to tell anyone about the pregnancy.

After a while of talking about Shauna's pregnancy coach interrupts us, "Alright can everyone just.. Laura Lee, you cant do this. It's not even close to safe.".

"There is no safe anymore coach Scott. It's going to be winter soon. If i don't do this.. we're all gonna fucking starve." Laura Lee says as Molly rolls on top of me.

"All right well, im still the only adult here so no!" Coach yells while we all stare at him.

"What are you gonna do to stop me.. coach?" Laura Lee says in a serious tone.

"Alright so what are you guys waiting for? get dressed dimwits ill meet you at the plane area in ten!" I yell getting up and running towards the plane.

Time Skip

"What the fuck guys! It's been 20! During those 20 minutes ive only managed to get onto the plane!" I yell throwing branches off the plane as they all start helping me.

A few minutes later the plane is all ready and we are saying bye to Laura Lee, "Please stay safe Laura Lee you're my sone of my best friends and I dont know what i would do without you so just please stay safe." I mumble hugging her tight as she struggles to breathe.

Coach tries to stop Laura Lee from going and all of the sudden shes already flying, i start running and we all start to chase her.

Just as she was going over the lake, there is smoke and all i can do is panic.

I stare at it for a little trying to understand what's happening, i look away for a second but when i looked back.
, the plane exploded.

My best friend was gone and there was nothing i could do.

I should've convinced her to stay.

I should've stopped her but theres nothing I can do now.

The only thing i could do is break down and fall to my knees.

Natalie rushes over to me and hugs me as we all cry.

Molly is just standing there, she just looks shocked.

Travis is hugging Jackie which just makes this shit worse.

Our one chance of surviving is gone.

Laura Lee is gone.

and we are next.
"she was our only hope "