004

new character 😈

Molly Leland

༻Played by Vanessa Hudgens༺

Mi𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The group lines up and sets their stuff down on the floor, but I can only focus on one girl.

"Oh my gosh, there is no way we're gonna win!" I yell, looking directly at the opposite team.

"You're talking about my school spirit but, what about yours?" Taissa says putting her hair up.

"Don't worry we got this." Jackie says putting her hand in the middle, so we can do our motivational cheer chant.

We stack our hands up mine touching Nat's, holy macaroni im touching Natalie's hand.

I turn to look at her, but I immediately turn back when I see her turn to look at me.

"On three, ONE. TWO. THREE. YELLOWJACKETS!" We all say together. "Okay now remember, pass the ball to someone thats open.

"The most important thing is communication, now let's go, the game is about to start." Jackie yells walking around us.

"Well you heard her go!" I yell getting into my position.

Once we all are in our positons, the game starts.

"O𝐧𝐞, T𝐰𝐨, T𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!" The coach yells blowing the whistle.

We all run towards the ball, hoping to not fuck it up. "Taissa, over here!" I yell as Taissa passes the ball towards me. I grab it and start making my way to the net.

I throw it into the net, scoring our first point. Taissa gives me a smile as I stand in the back waiting for the ball to get thrown at me.

Shauna kicks it to me but once I try moving it to the net someone pushes me making me land on the floor.

"Maybe if you were better on your feet you wouldn't have fallen." The girl numbles looking down at me.

I immediately recognize her though "Molly?" I ask but she runs away with the ball.

I get up and brush my knees off they were covered in dirt and a little amount of blood.

"Son of a mitch" I say running towards the ball in an attempt to take it from Molly.

Jackie takes the ball from Molly passing it to Natalie.

Nat kicks the ball towards the goalie scoring another point.

Later in the game, our scores are tied up whoever gets this point, gets to go to nationals.

The ball is gliding on the floor as people are yelling for them to pass the ball to each other.

My knees are still bleeding but not as badly as they were before.

"You need to get that checked later, we cant go to nationals with your knee being infected." Natalie yells as we both run towards an open area.

"yeah no duh dummy." I reply scooting closer to the net.

"Ty over here!" Jackie yells as Taissa kicks it towards Jackie and Jackie hits it with her head making it into the net.

"Holy fuck!" we yell running to the rest of our team. "WE DID IT!" I yell hugging lottie.

"Okay well it's all thanks to Taissa and Jackie!" I yell while Misty and Van run towards us.

Natalie comes over to hug me then she lifts me up and swings me around dropping me to the floor. "BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ" we all yell jumping up and down.

"WERE GOING TO MOTHER FUCKING NATIONALS BITCHES!" I yell as the others put their hands up.

I turn around to the other group and they're looking at us, but Molly is looking right at me and Lottie. I wave at them but they all just look at me weird and Molly rolls her eyes. 

After some time of us celebrating our win, we have to go shake hands with the other team.

I walk over there and shake hands with everyone but, once I tried to shake Mollys hand she pulls her hand away.

"What the hell" I whisper walking away for the line.

While walking away I make my shoulder purposely hit Molly's. "Glad you didn't forget about me."

"Anyway.. 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬!"