018

Michelles Pov

My alarm rings so i wake up and see that there is throw up in my trash can, what the fuck did I do last night.

I look at the time and see that it's 3:00 our plane leaves at 6:00.

I get up to walk over to the mirror, why is my makeup smudged, and why is there hickeys all over my neck and chest?

I dont remember anything from last night, I mean I remember me and Shauna fighting and then Molly elbowing my eye, making me form a bruise.

I run over to my phone and call Lottie, hoping she knows what happened, she answers in a second.

"Lottie what happened last night, and why do I have Hickey's all over my neck?" I ask walking around.

"I dont know, I just know that you and Shauna got into a fight, and that you were wasted!" she says grabbing the clothes shes going too wear today.

"Whatever i'll just call Natalie, bye!" I say hanging up and calling Natalie. I had to wait for about a minute waiting for her to pick up. She finally picks the phone up and I start yelling.

"Natalie, what happened to me last night and what happened to my dress why is it soaking wet?" I ask and I hear her yawn.

"Why are you up so early? You woke me up." she says as I roll my eyes. "Im sorry I know I woke you up, but I want to know what happened to me!" I yell.

"Michelle go back to sleep I'll tell you what I remember from last night later goodnight." she says hanging up.

"Oh my llanta I just want to know what happened!" I yell running to my bathroom to shower.

Time skip

After my shower, I walk over to my closet and put on shorts and a regular shirt just for when im getting ready.

I have already brushed my teeth and dried my hair.

Now I just need to figure out what hairstyle ima do. I just end up with a simple half up and half down, we're gonna be in a plane either way.

I start doing my make right after my hair, by makeup I mean eyeliner and mascara.

I cover up the hickeys with my makeup im on the verge of getting grounded I dont want that to happen before nationals.

I walk downstairs, and say hi to my mom and dad. "Hello, helloooo!" I say sitting down on the table. "Whats for breakfast?" I ask stealing my dad's orange juice.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon, my mom says putting the food down on the table, I start eating but then she starts talking about my pills. "Are you even listening?" she asks as I nod my head.

"I know what to do with my pills, im not stupid." I mumble finishing my food and putting my plate in the sink. "I have to pick out my clothes! I say running upstairs.

I slide into my room and pick out an outfit which consists of jean shorts, a black shirt, and my converse.

I put it on rushing because I want to get to get there early, before anyone else gets there, im always late.

Once im done getting ready I zip up my suitcases and take some advil and the rest of my pills running downstairs.

Im struggling with all three of my suitcases "Is no one going to help me?".

"Dad, where is my backpack!" I yell walking down stairs with my suitcases two falling off and rolling down the stairs.

"Can you guys load my suitcases into the car ima go check on a friend!" I yell walking outside.

I run outside and look around for a little bit before walking towards Natalies trailer. Once I get there I see Natalie smoking out of her window, "Jesus Nat its 5 in the morning!" I whisper and she smiles.

"Okay well are you just going to pretend like you dont do the same every morning." she says as her  step dad walk into her room making me duck down and run back to my house.

"Are my suitcases ready?" I ask my dad and he nods his head walking into the garage to drive me  and my mom following him.

They dont even act like they're divorced, It's crazy how they can just play it off, I jump into the back seat and my mom hands me three bottles worth of pills.

"Put them in your backpack, I trust you take your pills everyday no matter what" she says as I put them in my bag, and my dad starts driving. 

"Mom is this really necessary? Four bottles? i mean do you not trust me?" I ask but she ignores me letting out a sigh.

"You're going to an airport why are you wearing that?" my dad says.

"I think I look pretty today"