023

After the sun goes down and me and Molly are done making a hammock for their dad.

We lift him into the hammock and put a blanket over the dead body so they wont see it. The rest of the group hovers over the hammock and picks it up, as I stay back to take a break.

I wish we never won state's and I wish we never got onto that plane.

I am so glad my mom packed two inhalers in my suitcase and made me keep two in my backpack.

I run up to Molly with a flask in my bag.

"Molly how bad do I look?" I say looking at her and she just laughs.

"Terrible, how do I look?" she says smiling.

"Horrible, at least you came out with no cuts or anything on your face just ashes from the fire" I say smiling.

"Come on let's catch up with Natalie." she says dragging me towards Natalie, but she's too busy with Travis, and completely ignores us.

"Whatever, we don't need her right now." I say dragging her in front of Travis and Natalie.

For the whole entire walk, me and Molly were holding hands and talking about how different our schools are, and apologizing to each other.

We get back to where the plane was while, Misty starts a fire for us, I already took my pills so I just sat there next to Molly and Natalie.

I lay my head on Natalies lap while Molly lays down on top of me.

"Im sure the plane had an emergency transmitter, sending out a distress signal, They'll be here to rescue us in the morning" Shauna says as I just stare at the fire.

Jackie starts talking about how we need to conserve food just in case, while Van starts talking about saving CornNuts.

A few minutes later all of us are just staring at the fire while Molly is on top of me with a blanket wrapped around her.

"This is all my fault" Laura Lee says hugging her stuffed animal, "I did something really bad, I kept screwing up in my piano lesson last week,

Mrs. Brophy kept yelling at me, Sharp. F sharp. F sharp. and I just, I couldn't take it anymore.
So I called her a bad word.

Just in my head but, god heard me. Now we're all being punished." She says sniffing and rocking back and forth.

"What did you call her?" Taissa asks and Laura Lee takes a while to respond, "Cunt" she whispers.

All of us start laughing at Laura Lee, this is the best moment we have had since that plane crash, I really enjoyed it.

Lottie randomly confesses a secret and I had to pretend I didn't know it, "I steal shitty clothes from T.J Maxx".

All of them stare at her while I try to keep a straight face, "I return them, and I get credit that I never use, and I have, thousand of dollars, in T.J bucks." she says and everyone starts laughing.

Jackie confesses that she used to sneak downstairs when her family has gone to sleep and watch Color of Night so she could see Bruce Willis wang.

It takes me a while to process what she said and then we all start laughing again.

She starts talking about jeff and thats when I tune them out.

"What about you valentine?  Why dont you tell us about who gave you those hickey's " Jackie says looking at me.

"The make up wore off?" I say.

They all stare at me waiting for an answer, I just look over at Natalie and then look back down at my hand, but just I was about to talk we hear Coach Scott scream.

I push Molly off and run towards where the scream was coming from and see Misty with my axe.

Someone says something but I just run over to Misty, "I had to stop the bleeding for good." she says as I take the axe away.

"You're banned from my Axe, okay?" I say walking away towards Molly.

An hour later we all get to bed using the seats from the plane as pillows and our blankets.

Molly is on the other side of me while im with Natalie laying on her chest.

I cant sleep because I keep hearing someone singing and because Misty was sitting up just staring off into space.

She gets up and walks away probably to go pee.

From far away I see a red glowing light and Misty picking it up.

"What the fuck" I whisper, sitting up trying not to wake up the others.

Misty is destroying a camera, or whatever the fuck that is, and pulling out the cords from it.

"Fucking Misty." I say going back to sleep, and trying to figure out what I just say.

She is definitely trying to kill us.

"Should i use my brain today?"