Chapter 11: Hungry

[Note: Pure smut involved. Read at your own risk]

Nathan POV

I was lying in the bed, unable to even move myself a bit. Last night was a very rough one, still, I cannot count, how many rounds we went yesterday. "Good morning honey!", I heard someone greeting me when I slightly opened my eyes.

Suddenly realization hit me, I was about to take care of Alessandro's daughter Alice, but here I am lying in the bed and fucked her father all night long.

"Shit!", I immediately rose from the bed to make myself sit up straight.

"What is it?", Alessandro asked me, seeing me getting panicked.

"I am about to take care of your daughter right?", I asked hesitantly, I looked through the clock and it was already 11 AM. Have I been sleeping till 11?

"Don't worry, babe. Alice is taken care of by Nicolas and they have both gone to their mother's parent's house!", he smiled at me.

"Oh! Did something happen? Did Nicolas talk to you?", I asked Alessandro because he looked so worried.

"Don't worry, baby boy! I have things under-wrapped."

"So, today is it my day off?", I asked worried about having no job to do at this place.

"Who said?", Alessandro neared me, grabbing both arms with his hands lifting me placing me, between his thighs, and making me lean on his rigid body, I got totally shy when he did something cuter like this.

"Then, what else work do I have? I will be bored doing nothing", I questioned him as if I didn't understand his cue of action. Drawing a pattern of circles in his palm, I expressed my urge to touch him more and more.

"You won't be bored. Today, give me the honor of taking my baby boy out, " Alessandro immediately replied, grabbing my hand, drawing circles in his palm.

"Like a date?", I looked at him, whose head was above me. To which, he never answered but leaned forward and gave a lip-to-lip kiss. The kiss was short-lived as I protested. I was having a bad breath, so, I pushed him aside.

"Hmm...maybe!", he smirked.

My stomach was rumbling so much, and I guess I needed to feed myself. "Daddy I am so hungry", I asked Alessandro.

"Is it!", immediately, Alessandro grabbed me by the waist, carried me on his body, like a baby, and walked straight out of the room. I clung on to him tightly, and for a grip, I just grabbed his hair, at the back of his head.

Placing me over the kitchen counter, he grabbed an apron and hung it on his shoulder. I was butt naked, and my bare ass was on the kitchen counter, and I felt an intense chill when I was placed on the marble counter.

I hope no one is at home, because, I don't want anyone to see me naked as a peeked apple. "What are you making Daddy?", I asked Alessandro seductively.

"Does Sandwich suit your appetite?", he asked me.

"Yup!", I replied. I was gazing at Alessandro from his back as he was busy chopping a few veggies for the sandwich. He has a great body and is a fitness freak, I guess. I remembered my father from a few years back, and he is about Alessandro's age, but Alessandro was super sexy, and hot and looked way younger than my father. For fuck's sake, I am still horny after all the fucking from last night.

"Done staring at my back?", Alessandro, paused from his chopping job and advanced near me.

"I...I was not staring at you!", I stammered. While he chuckled seeing me stammer so much, he assembled the sandwich on the plate by stacking veggies and loads of mustard sauce and tomato sauce, he extended it to me.

It looked super delicious when I took the first bite of the sandwich, I could feel myself getting back to like because I was that hungry.

During the second bite, I witnessed the contents spilling out from the sandwich, due to the overloaded sauce. "OH!", I gasped when I hated how much a messy eater I was. The dripping sauce fell on my naked upper part of the body.

When I let out an 'Oh', sound, Alessandro looked back at me. "You are so messy eater Babe", he taunted me.

"No, usually, I don't. It is because, you overloaded the contents.", I talked back at him.

"Wait, let me clean it for you!", he said. I thought, maybe he would grab some tissues and hand them over to me, but to my surprise, he, came near me, and pulling out his tongue, he licked the place the contents fell on my body.

"Fuck", I moaned when his tongue added more oil to the already burning fire of horniness inside me.

"You horny cunt!", I listened to Alessandro cuss me. And that triggered the beast inside me further and since I was naked, my little brother down there has publicly announced how horny I am by standing upright in the air.

Alessandro immediately grabbed my cock in his hands and gently patting and rubbing him. My little boy, down there, shamelessly wanted more of his touch.

I stopped Alessandro from touching me, and I reached for the sauce bottles on the shelf. I garnished my penis with the tomato sauce and tomato one. And they looked like hotdogs, that have been sold on the streets.

I spread out my thighs for his better view but still stopped him from advancing further towards me, by placing my left foot on his rigid chest. My back was aching so I leaned back a little at the wall. "Don't test my patience NAT!", that was the first time, I heard him say my name.

Immediately Alessandro grabbed my left foot from his chest and with the other hand the right one, and pulled me closer to him.

He laid his head low to reach my cock and sniffed the sauces that I have put on my PP! "You are so naughty!", he commented.

Extending his tongue, he licked my whole-length cock in one go. MY HOLY FUCKING GOD! That was so intriguing and stimulating. I felt a whole lot of butterflies flying in my stomach with his first taste of my cock.

"Hmm...yummy sausage!", Alessandro licked the contents of his lips, swirling the tongue in counter clockwise.

That doesn't stop there, when he started licking there so roughly, sucking and biting, playing swirling, and doing all sorts of naughty stuff down there. He swallowed my entire balls and found my weak spot, an area where the sack meets the shaft, and continually started targeting the place.

He was chasing the vein in the testicles and started making the symbol 8 in my balls with his tongue. I could not do anything except moan in great ecstasy. The tension was building too much in my body, and I could cum anytime.

"Ahh, I am coming....I am coming", I moaned harder, when he started pinching my nipples with his other hand. My cock could not any longer hold the cum juice, so it splashed with a great thud.

Never did I expect, I had spilled my entire contents over myself, as well as him. Realization hit me when I noted, he was a little bit drenched in my cum.

I love this BJ so fucking much. I got sex at its peak today. "Go and get changed, we have to leave in an hour", Alessandro commented and left the place.

Did I offend him in any way? I don't know what has happened to him and suddenly he seemed so upset after giving me a blow job.

"Yeah!", I replied collapsing backside and eating the rest sandwiches from my hand. I am so much excited about the date thing he mentioned, but with his this mood, I don't think, we can do anything fun together.

Thanks for reading. PS: If it involves so much smut, the book itself demands smut. Vote, comment, and follow me. Do add this to your reading list. And give your honest review about this book. I would love to hear about it.

With love,

its_kyra_world