Chapter 12: Reason

Alessandro's POV

The first time, when I saw Nathan at my birthday party, the person whom I assumed to be him was a sexy 20-year-old boy, who has a cute arse and would fuck anybody badly for money. When I was crossing his performance, Nathan voluntarily pulled me to a chair and played a strip tease on me.

Twerking his ass right up to my face and his rubbing his body closer to mine, making me touch his body everything was damn sexy, and the tong that he wore the kinds of stuff aroused me so much after a pretty long days after mourning my dead wife.

Later, I realized that he was hired by one of my friends, as a birthday present for me to perform before me. Initially, he was so hesitant to have sex with me, but later, he settled on money terms. And I don't care about money, as long as I enjoy fucking him.

Things between us grew dynamically well until my son Nicolas found out about our little affair and raged out at Nathan. Nathan and I had a very amazing make-out last night, but things didn't go well after that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan was sound asleep, as he was so tired, but, since I was an early raiser, I woke up at 6 AM, and went to the kitchen to fetch some water. I heard a noise out there and I went in the direction of the noise.

I saw Nicolas, he was up and he was about to leave for a jog I guess because he was dressed up in jogging attire.

When he made eye contact with me, he turned the other side in disgust. "Nico", I called out his name and expected him to turn back at me. My relationship with both of my kids was too complicated.

"Nicolas", this time, with his full name.

"What the hell do you want?", he blasted out, not even thinking I was his father to whom he was speaking.

"I need to talk to you about a few things", I said. He glanced at me from top to bottom. I was wearing only boxers, he looked at the side of the swimming pool and looked at it intensely.

There lay undressed underwear of Nathan from yesterday's swim, near the pool. "Just go and fuck your whore that you have brought home in the context of taking care of Alice."

"Mind your words Nicolas!", I warned him, with a stern expression

"People like you shouldn't have children...And I guess how we were born actually and are we really yo(urs)..........", before he could complete the sentence, my hands automatically, gave a sharp slap on his cheeks. That was not a planned one, but an impulse one and I have never once, raised my hands over my children, but when he questions, if they were mine, I am so offended.

I could not stand watching him. Nicolas, eyes turned bloodshot, with a great anger, he rushed upstairs, to his room. But contrary, he rushed to Alice's room and came out carrying her when she was still asleep.

And he barged out of the house, "Just go and fuck your bitch!", that was the last word, I heard from his mouth and I know where they would have gone to their grandparent's house.

I don't want Nathan to know all the drams that happened earlier in the morning and he was sound sleeping in the bed as well. I drained his energy the yesterday night as we lost count of how many times, we both had sex together.

I feel attracted to him, he resembled someone I know from the past, with the same behavior, and the same attitude, and everything was almost the same. Now I knew why, my friend had gifted me for my birthday. I feel some kind of spark with him, a strange kind of affection.

It was my idea to go out on a date with Nathan, so I proposed we should go out, but since he got a little hungry, I had to take up the job of making him a sandwich, but instead of eating, I ended up giving him a blowjob instead.

It was all due to his seductiveness when he opened his legs, begging for it, exposing his asshole in the air, and spilling the contents of the sandwich all over his body, I could not resist myself, even though I have fucked him throughout the night. So, I played along with him, by taking his whole length inside my mouth and giving him exotic pleasure, by teasing, licking, and biting his balls and his entire length.

He was enjoying my touch of lips and tongues over his intimate parts and he climaxed at the kitchen counter, spilling out all his contents over his body and a few over me. Suddenly my mind was filled with a particular incident, that happened in the early morning, and the words of Nicolas rang into my mind. People like you shouldn't have children...

"Go and get changed, we have to leave in an hour", I commanded Nathan and went to my room to get changed for our little date.

After a refreshing bath, and recharging myself with a positive energy, I sat on the couch, waiting for Nathan to show up while checking the stock market of the day.

Nathan entered the scene, and I was stunned to see him, in his elegant and cozy mustard sweater paired with high-waisted, wide-leg trousers that created him a balanced silhouette. The black sneakers and crossbody bag added a touch to his modern style.

I was too flabbergasted with his look, as he approached me, I could not stop taking my eyes off him. "Holy fuck!", I murmured under my breath, seeing him extremely sexy and cute at the same time. He looked completely different from a few hours before when he was completely naked, but now his attire added an extra charm to him.

I fucking want to rip his dress off and kiss him feverously, until his now pinkie lips get swollen and suck the juicy lips.

"Hey! Can we leave?", he asked me charmingly.

"Yeah...We can!", I raised from the couch and led him out of the house to my car.

I opened the car door for him and made him sit in the front seat, while I drove the car. I needed more privacy so I asked my driver not to come along with us and that I could handle things.

"Thanks", Nathan thanked me, for my gesture of opening the door for him.

"No mention sweetheart!", I answered.

"Where are we going?", he asked me, as soon as I started the engine.

"Per Se", I announced with a grin.

"P-e-r s-e!", I spelled out, what he said. I have heard about this restaurant in Manhattan. It is a 3-star Micheline restaurant and one of the finest dining spots in the NY city.

"Oh no! Don't,", he gasped, and the look on his face was a terrific one. "Daddy!", he called me and looked by my side.

"What is it babe?", I questioned him.

"Can we not go somewhere normal? Like a park or a beach or something regular that any", he suggested. But I want to give him some nice memory for his presence in my life.

I chuckled softly and reached over to gently stroke his cheek. "Baby boy, I understand you want something simple, but trust me, Per Se is an experience you won't forget. It's not just about the food; it's about treating you for exploiting you yesterday night so much", I smirked.

He still looked uncertain, but with determination, he answered "Hey! No obligation for yesterday's session. I loved it so much!"

"Then let me spoil you today, with this little treat!", I slid my hands down to his hands and took them in my hands, kneading them softly.

He hesitated a bit longer, then finally nodded. In response, I kissed his knuckles gently and turned my attention back to the main road, a warm smile playing on my lips.

Hope you all love the story as far now. And let me try to update it soon and finish the book sooner. Stay tuned.

Always with love,

@its_kyra_world