Chapter 8 - Chaos

Nathan POV

This work for me is entirely different and I cannot deceive the mindset of the one who gave me this work, Alessandro.

I entered his home at the stipulated time, and he mentioned I would come and meet him. Since I had already been here, I bypassed the security guards and entered the main hall, where I last saw Alessandro sitting on the couch after I came out of his lovely daughter's room after putting her to sleep.

My curiosity never fades out, when I was exploring his mansion, the intricate modern art was placed on the wall, with heavily sculptured artifacts. His entire house resembled some Italian museum. I haven't noticed it during my first visit, because, I was so desperate for some other thing then, but now I have a proper job.

I sensed a heavy shadow standing before me, and that gave me a sense that it could be Alessandro, so I turned back to greet him with excitement, but to my surprise, I saw someone else standing before me.

"Nico..las?", I gasped and for a moment my heart stopped.

"You are the guy from the class, right? What are you doing here?", he asked.

"I am newly recruited to take care of Alice"

"Alice?", he was terrified hearing that name.

"Do you know her?", I asked perplexed putting the balance of my body from one foot to the other.

"She is my sister!", he said.

What the hell! So, Alessandro's mentioned son is Nicolas. I am ruined. I was fucking one of my classmate's father all these times.

"Oh!", I just acknowledged.

"How do you know my father?", he asked.

I don't know what to reply. How can I say to him that I was his illegal affair or fucking sweet sugar baby?

"We knew........", I was searching for the next word to fill in the place.

And for God's sake, Alice came running from her room and hugged her brother Nicolo.

"Alice! I am about to go to college, I will play with you in the evening!", he talked with his sister, so calmly.

"PLAY!", Alice shouted one word.

"I will play in the evening, Alice. Now I have to go to college!", he said stubbornly this time and started to leave. I was so sad seeing her condition. The one she wanted to play with is not available, the one who should be taking care of her, she is not talking to him.

"Alice baby! I am available. Can we play hide and seek?", I asked her in my lovely dovely voice.

Initially, she hesitated to talk to me and seemed to hate when I talked with her, but I guess the word hide and seek captivated her, so she nodded yes.

"Okay! Let me count from 1 to 20, you can go and hide in any place, and I will find you!", I informed her about the rules of the game.

And she nodded in excitement. "Okay..ok, I am going to start to count. One.....two....", as soon as I started my counting, I found her running across the house.

"You guys carry on, I will catch you later....", I heard Nicolas.

"Nathan"

"Yeah Nathan", Nicolas left the house.

And I was about to finish at 20. "I am coming!"

I started my quest to find the little girl when suddenly, I felt a grab on my waist. "Are you Cumming?", a seductive voice, spoke in my ears. I tried to free myself from the hard grip of the man behind me.

"Alessandro...leave me. I am playing with your daughter.", I tried harder this time.

"When will you play with me?"

"Later! Now just leave me!", as I pleaded, he left me from his grip.

"Alice, I am coming to find you! You are here only, right?", I searched for her behind one of the curtains. But she was not there! And Alessandro watched me playing with his daughter sitting on the sofa, and reading something off his - Pad.

"Gotch you!", I searched in the corner of one of the rooms. And she was still not there. I got a little serious. Where could she have gone? I was eagerly searching back for a large piece of furniture that was placed in the room.

Still no. I am having a panic attack now. "Alice, where are you? I am coming for you!", I gave a alert call for her.

My last suspected spot was under the large table, I hope she is hiding there. "Got you Alice!", I let out and as I expected, she was hiding there.

She giggled when I caught her! And she was expecting the next game. "Hey, Alice," I called out, interrupting our game momentarily. "Why don't we take a break and go grab a snack from the kitchen?"

Alice nodded eagerly, her eyes bright with excitement at the prospect of a treat. As we made our way to the kitchen, I cast a wary glance back at Alessandro, who watched us with a knowing smile.

In the safety of the kitchen, away from Alessandro's prying eyes, I took a moment to compose myself. When I sensed Alice was not around, I took a chance to come and sit beside Alessandro

With no words, Alessandro, gave a side-eye towards me, though he didn't say any words that one look gave a million meanings to. I don't know if he was surprised or afraid or whatever maybe.

"What?", I asked him.

He just chuckled and continued back to reading on his iPad. Meanwhile, Alice came back from the kitchen fetching me a glass of orange juice.

"Ohh! Aww......Thank you, Alice! So sweet of you!", I praised her.

She just smiled. But her smile faded away when she saw Alessandro sitting beside me. I had no classes today, so I was able to take care of Alice wholly today. But I guess that might not be the case.

Alessandro had to go out for work, so he informed me and went out. So, I was left alone with Alice.

I wanted to know more about Alice, I wanted to make her talk. "Alice! Do you want to go outside?", I asked her. She didn't agree. Was she feared of the outside world?

"How about painting?", I asked her.

She gave a thumbs up. And I don't know how much time went by, we were painting for hours and hours, until once Nicolas came back home.

As soon as he entered the home, he directly came to Alice's room, where we both were painting. Alice was still angry with Nicolas as he did not play with him the morning.

"Alice...Alice", he tried calling her, but she never seemed to listen to him.

"Nathan....I need to talk to you!", he called me out of the room. And he leads me to the balcony.

"Does the bar you worked in also teach you how to babysit my sister?", he asked me. I was so surprised to hear this from him. How did he know I had worked in a bar?
"I....", I dragged.

"Was it the plan of the old pervert? who wanted to fuck you and hired you as the babysitter for his daughter?", he talked shit about his father, Alessandro.

"Mind your words Nicolas.", I warned.

"Then why the fuck is a bar dancer tending to my sister!", he shouted holding the collar of my tee Shirt.

"Do you go this low for putting a dick on your hole, you whore?", he still mocked at me.

"Stop it Nicolas!!!", I tried hard to give him a thud in his face.

When suddenly Alice passed by the balcony room, and we didn't want to create a scene before her. So, I pulled my hand back and even he retrieved his grip from my collar.

To be continued.................

Hope you all love the flow of the story. Vote, comment, and follow me. Please do support me.

With love,

@its_kyra_world