Chapter 3: Pay me & have me!

Trigger Warning: 

Contains some explicit scenes. Read only if you are 🔞🔞

Nathan POV

I have already arrived at the expected location for my duty. The scene inside the private boat was so strange. Everyone inside was filthy rich. I was given a small room to change myself into my strip dress.

Have you ever heard of Nyotaimori? Nyotaimori often referred to as "body sushi", is the Japanese practice of serving sashimi or sushi from the naked body of a woman/ man.

All I saw were a couple of naked men and women lying down with food all over their bodies, they had also hired a couple of strippers like me for the party.

A manager-like person was the one organizing all the stuff. But still, I have not seen the Birthday Boy Alessandro! I think he must be so rich to host such a kinky and hot birthday party like this.

While I was changing my dress in the cramped room, the Manager named Kim entered the room. "You are Nathan right?", he asked.

"Yes!", I nodded.

"You never cross-talk with any of the attendees. Do whatever they ask you to do. No one should be dissatisfied! Got it lad?", he instructed me in his strict authoring voice.

"Yeah"

And he left the confined room, with a preying eye on me.

While I was performing in the main area, the man of the hour, Alessandro, entered with a great cheer. A man in his 50s heavily built body, muscles and so much wisdom in his eyes in his black Gucci suit, and a well-suited tie.

I get chills seeing this heavily built-up man, Alessandro. Like I feel like Natasha Romanoff standing beside Hulk. He is so huge too.

In a corner, a makeshift bar was a hive of activity. Bartenders expertly mixed and poured, creating an array of dazzling cocktails. Laughter and clinking glasses filled the air as the host's old friends toasted to the night's festivities. The scent of exotic drinks and delectable hors d'oeuvres wafted through the room, tantalizing the senses.

Clusters of people gathered in cozy nooks, and engaged in animated conversations. Now and then, bursts of laughter erupted like fireworks, punctuating the music and creating a harmonious cacophony of celebration. Smiles adorned faces as old friends reunited and new connections were forged.

But, I was dedicated to my work and did only my job of entertaining people by stripping my clothes and pole dancing. Though it was a private party, all the old men were ready to throw their money at me, the same situation that happened in my bar.

I saw a pair of eyes fixed on my every move following the exact direction where my hips swing and my butt moved.

That was obvious to notice in the group of people who watch you with lust, or who look at you with fascination or any other feeling. Strange to me, the man who was noticing me was Mr. Birthday Boy.

Happy to get noticed by the man of the hour. So, I performed a bit more and went near him to strip-tease him more. And the other attendees encouraged me to continue my little play with him.

I led him to sit on a chair and the dim light added extra mood to the play. I ran my hands over my bare skin, with the hope of getting him aroused. Never to mention, happily flashing my but cheeks at him and parting them apart. We were taught, that if the client is at least semi-hard, you are guaranteed an extra tip.

As I got near him, I felt his manly scent hit me. His calm eyes glanced at my every move and his steady hands wanted to touch me, but they were so resisted to advance further, and they were tightly curled.